Lindsay Lohan Fails First Court-Ordered Drug Test
By Rob Shuter Posted Sep 17th 2010 05:45PM
A devastated Lindsay Lohan has failed her first court-mandated drug test, sources confirmed to PopEater on Friday.
"Lindsay cannot believe this is happening," a source close to Lohan tells me. "It's like she learned nothing from her time in prison and rehab. Now we're all terrified that she could go back to jail."
The terms of Lohan's probation make it very clear that she'll get 30 days in jail for a positive test result--leaving her family and friends terrified about what is going to happen next.
"If anyone around Lindsay was in denial, that has all changed now," a Lohan family friend tells me. "People suffering from addiction need constant help and not everyone around Lindsay admitted she had a problem. She was staying out late in LA as soon as she left rehab and while in New York this past Saturday night, she was seen out at The Boom Boom Room with a hoard of girls until 2:15 am."
Sources tell me when it's officially confirmed that she failed her first post prison drug test, Lindsay can kiss her comeback goodbye. "Everyone was rooting for her to bounce back... to be better than ever," an insider tells me. "Now it feels like a kick in the teeth. I'm sure no one is going to want to have anything to do with her. I bet NBC pulls its offer to host SNL."
TMZ.com is currently reporting that Lohan tested positive for cocaine last week and that is why she failed the drug test.
Maybe a little tough love is exactly what she needs!
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Gabourey Sidibe attends The American Cancer Society's Choose You luncheon on May 5th in New York City.
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jewel performs her guilty pleasure song on 'The Josh Wolf Show'
- Amy Schumer defends material after racial insensitivity claims
- Are celebrity seflies exacerbating some fans' body image issues?
- China Box Office: 'Jurassic World' Unshakeable Amid Surging Revenues
- Conan O'Brien, Jimmy Kimmel Joke About Donald Trump and NBC Parting Ways
- Jon Stewart on Gay Marriage Bashers: "I Am So Tired of This"
Access HollywoodFEEDMore From Access Hollywood Li
- Paul Feig Unveils Costumes for All-Female 'Ghostbusters'
- 7 On-Set Celeb Accidents That Will Make You Cringe
- 7 Things You Probably Didn't Know About 'Back to the Future'