'Hangover' Star Rachael Harris Will Berate Your Husband (for a Price)
By Nicki Gostin Posted Sep 18th 2010 04:17PM
Do I sound cheesy if I say I'm a big fan?
Oh no not at all! I think you have amazing taste.
Let's talk 'My Boys.'
One of my best friends is a writer on the show and I've wanted to do something on it for the past few seasons so they came up with this great storyline and I love it. The fact that I'm not bitching someone out or being emasculating is lovely.
But you're so good at that!
Do you get women asking you to scream at their husbands?
No, I haven't had that yet but I would love it. I would charge top dollar.
Did you find your career shifted into high gear after 'The Hangover'?
Um yes and no. I feel like recognition wise more people are like, 'You're that bitch lady in 'The Hangover,' but I feel like as far as industry wise... people knew what I could do. I think what I've been trying to do is things that are a little bit different hence 'My Boys.' I actually get to be falling in love with someone and being kind and being funny
Is that hard for you being kind?
No! Listen I'm a really wonderful actress because everyone who really knows me say they don't recognize me in 'The Hangover.'
So you want people to know you like kittens and rainbows.
I don't like cats, I like puppies. I like a real rainbow not rainbow brite. I'm much cheesier than people imagine.
My music taste. It's horrible. I don't really want to drag anyone down. I will say I listen to pop music and I've had several previous boyfriends who were appalled at my iPod.
Do you have Bieber fever?
I don't have Bieber fever. I'm a little too long in the tooth for that. I do love really bad pop music.
Your glasses are your shtick. Are you like Clark Kent if you take them off?
Yup, I lose all my funny without the glasses. I don't know how to do it. I'm completely humorless without the glasses.
Do you ever read stuff about yourself?
The thing that made me laugh the hardest was I'm short and I like to stay fit, I've got strong swimmer arms and someone once said, 'Does Rachel Harris have dwarf arms?'
I know! Everyone is entitled to their opinion but chances are it was some 40 year old guy living in his mom's spare bedroom with nothing better to do.
Do you think you have short arms?
I don't. I think I have awesome arms. Look they're no Kelly Ripa but few people do. I like to say I have Rachael Harris arms.
Caught in Action: Celebrities Hard at Work
Jon Hamm, star of the hit series "Mad Men", is spotted filming scenes for the upcoming season. Jon was all smiles while filming in a red, vintage Imperial convertible.
Pacific Coast News
Pacific Coast News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Taylor Swift Stops Traffic on Hollywood Boulevard, Performs Late-Night Gig
- Pippa Middleton Shares Her Diet and Workout Secrets, Reveals How She Got Her Famous Backside in Shape
- Brad Pitt Does Hilarious Between Two Ferns Interview With Zach Galifianakis; Here Comes Honey Boo Boo Future In Jeopardy Amid Sex Offender Report: Top 5 Stories
- Kim Kardashian Promises Us That North Will Have to Work
- Dina Lohan to Appear on ‘Millionaire Matchmaker’
- ‘Honey Boo Boo’ Mom Dating Man Who Molested Her 8-Year-Old Relative
- CBS cuts 'CSI' season short
- Pretty stars who go gritty on film
- Trisha Yearwood set to appear on 'Nashville' during faux CMA awards
- Taylor Swift Shuts Down Hollywood Boulevard for Jimmy Kimmel Live! Concert, Explains 1989 Album Lyrics
- ABC Just Ordered More Episodes for 7 Shows—Which Dramas and Comedies Scored Longer Seasons?
- Who's the Boss? Reunion! Tony Danza and Judith Light Come Together at Broadway Opening of Disgraced