Ellen DeGeneres Plays Nurse With Kristin Chenoweth
By Amber James Posted Sep 19th 2010 05:45PM
Big things can come in small packages -- just ask Kristin Chenoweth, whose soprano voice packs quite punch for a woman who is just 4-feet, 11-inches tall. PopEater caught up with the pint-sized Broadway star to dish about her latest role in 'Promises, Promises,' and she couldn't quit raving about Ellen DeGeneres' surprise appearance in the Tony-winning musical.
"I adore her. I don't think there's anybody funnier. She's the best," Chenoweth gushes to PopEater. Watch Chenoweth's full interview. >>
Kristin Chenoweth attends US Weekly's 25 Most Stylish New Yorkers party at Lavo on September 15 in New York, New York. More photos >>
Getty Images North America
Kristin Chenoweth Snapshots
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Heidi Klum Dresses as Fly-Like Insect for Annual Halloween Party -- See Her Crazy Costume Here!
- Kim Kardashian and North West Dress as Anna Wintour, Andre Leon Talley -- Plus, See Her Other Halloween Costumes!
- Lisa Vanderpump on Vanderpump Rules New Season "I'm Not Proud of Their Behavior"
- Tara Reid’s Skeletal Figure Scares Fans BEFORE She Puts On Halloween Costume!
- Demi Moore ‘Driving Mila Nuts,’ Wants Her To ‘Stay Away’ From Baby Wyatt ? Or Else!
- Judge Rules Amanda Bynes To Stay Under Conservatorship Until 2015, As Actress No-Show In Court
- Randy Bachman of The Guess Who & BTO keeps on takin' care of business
- Amanda Bynes released from psychiatric facility, slams parents in Twitter rant
- Country singer Jessie James Decker deletes Twitter account after ripping followers
- Chris Brown Talks All Things Rihanna: The Assault, Their Relationship, Drake and More—Watch Now!
- Wait, So Why Was Amanda Bynes Released From a Psychiatric Hold Right After It Was Extended? Here's How She Got Out Early & What's Next
- Robin Thicke Being Exploited by Marvin Gaye Family's Lawsuit? "We Didn't Inject His Issues Into the Case," Attorney Says