Ellen DeGeneres Plays Nurse With Kristin Chenoweth
By Amber James Posted Sep 19th 2010 05:45PM
Big things can come in small packages -- just ask Kristin Chenoweth, whose soprano voice packs quite punch for a woman who is just 4-feet, 11-inches tall. PopEater caught up with the pint-sized Broadway star to dish about her latest role in 'Promises, Promises,' and she couldn't quit raving about Ellen DeGeneres' surprise appearance in the Tony-winning musical.
"I adore her. I don't think there's anybody funnier. She's the best," Chenoweth gushes to PopEater. Watch Chenoweth's full interview. >>
Kristin Chenoweth attends US Weekly's 25 Most Stylish New Yorkers party at Lavo on September 15 in New York, New York. More photos >>
Getty Images North America
Kristin Chenoweth Snapshots
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Melissa Rivers Inherits Over $100 Million of Joan Rivers' Estate; Matthew McConaughey Hits Red Carpet With Adorable Kids: Top 5 Stories
- Jennifer Lopez Buys $22 Million New York City Apartment Next Door to Chelsea Clinton: Details
- Bewitched Reboot Scores NBC Deal: New Show Will Follow Samantha's Granddaughter Daphne
- Hank Baskett Caught Wearing Wedding Band While Grocery Shopping ? After Kendra Kicked Him To The Curb
- Jodi Arias Seeking Help From Admirers To Help Raise $250,000 For Appeals ? Has Already Raised $30,000
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Chrissy Teigen criticized for tweets on Ottawa shooting
- In defense of Renee Zellweger's face
- Tyga Disses Drake by Calling Him "Fake," Sets the Record Straight on Kylie Jenner Dating Rumors
- Sorry, Clown Club! AHS Introduces Yet Another Creepy Clown: Our Rants and Raves
- Elizabeth Hurley Gets in the Disney Spirit During Mother-Son London Outing—See the Pic!