Ellen DeGeneres Plays Nurse With Kristin Chenoweth
By Amber James Posted Sep 19th 2010 05:45PM
Big things can come in small packages -- just ask Kristin Chenoweth, whose soprano voice packs quite punch for a woman who is just 4-feet, 11-inches tall. PopEater caught up with the pint-sized Broadway star to dish about her latest role in 'Promises, Promises,' and she couldn't quit raving about Ellen DeGeneres' surprise appearance in the Tony-winning musical.
"I adore her. I don't think there's anybody funnier. She's the best," Chenoweth gushes to PopEater. Watch Chenoweth's full interview. >>
Kristin Chenoweth attends US Weekly's 25 Most Stylish New Yorkers party at Lavo on September 15 in New York, New York. More photos >>
Getty Images North America
Kristin Chenoweth Snapshots
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Keanu Reeves Looks Bloated at Cannes Film Festival
- Billboard Music Awards: Vote for the Best-Dressed Star!
- Jacqueline Laurita Had a Tummy Tuck and Neck Lift
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- 'Fast & Furious 6' blasts 'Gatsby' and 'Star Trek' at U.K. box office
- Jon Bon Jovi: Daughter's heroin overdose was 'my worst moment as a father'
- Break Time: Courtney Stodden reveals she has a sex tape