Seacrest Off the Market? 'Idol' Host Ready to Pop the Question to Julianne Hough
By Rob Shuter Posted Sep 20th 2010 08:35AM
Get that champagne on ice, because sources tell me that America's favorite bachelor, Ryan Seacrest, is getting ready to pop the question to his special lady, 'Dancing With the Stars' beauty Julianne Hough.
"Things are really heating up between them," a friend of Ryan's tells me. "We have never seen him like this before. For the first time ever, he is taking a second away from work. We never thought he would ever meet anyone he liked as much as he does working, but now he has."
The 'American Idol' host, 35, has only recently started talking about his 22-year-old gal pal in public, and even then he tries to be discreet. During a chat with Ellen DeGeneres last week, he opened up ever-so slightly.
"I love that feeling," he said on his radio show after Ellen gushed about loving Portia de Rossi more every day, adding, "And I know what the feeling might be like."
The couple recently were spotted having dinner with his folks at the upscale Atlanta Country Club. I'm told that meet-up couldn't have gone better.
"Ryan's parents adore her," an insider tells me. "She is smart, beautiful and funny but even more important, she has made their son happy. Now, they are just waiting for him to pop the question. Which could be any day now."
That is going to be one amazing wedding. Can you imagine how great the new couples first dance will be?
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- American Idol -
- TV News -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter -
- Ryan Seacrest
MORE ABOUT Ryan Seacrest
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Ryan Seacrest Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Shane West Ditches His Wacky Wig for Salem's Second Season: Check Out His New Look in This Exclusive Pic
- Jennifer Lawrence Glams It Up in Latest Dior Campaign After Missing Oscars 2015: See the Photos!
- Lisa Rinna: My Husband Harry Hamlin Said He'd Divorce Me If I Joined Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
- Report: Robert De Niro owes $6.4 million to IRS
- UFC champ Ronda Rousey in feud with ring girl Arianny Celeste
- Lupita Nyong'o's $150G Oscars dress stolen
- Kelly Clarkson Releases More Songs Off Her Upcoming Album—Listen to ''Take You High'' & ''Let Your Tears Fall'' Here!
- Dallas' Leonor Varela Welcomes Daughter Luna Mae—See Her First Pic!
- Matt Lauer Confronts Ellen DeGeneres Over Epic Fifty Shades Prank, Thanks Raunchy Twitter Accounts for ''Kind Tweets''