Why Sarah Palin Didn't Show Up to Support Bristol's 'Dancing' Debut
By Rob Shuter Posted Sep 21st 2010 02:00PM
Last night's big gossip from the set of 'Dancing with the Stars' is on the one big name who didn't show. Sarah Palin was planning on making an appearance to support daughter Bristol's dancing debut. It seemed like such a sure thing that extra metal detectors were set up for security measures. But I was told in the eleventh hour that Sarah realized it was Bristol's night. If she sat in the audience, she would have stolen the spotlight from her girl. Sources tell me that we now can expect to see her in the audience next week.
Meanwhile, I've been a reporter for so many years, but have never hear of Kyle Massey. He took the dance floor by storm. I spoke with a casting agent this morning who told me that after he stole the show last night, everyone in Hollywood is Googling his name now. See more 'DWTS' gossip as well as updates on what Michael Douglas did after the 'Wall Street' premiere, why Ben Affleck's comeback is so well deserved and all of the trouble Paris and Lindsay face in my appearance on The Today Show below:
MORE ABOUT Sarah Palin
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Sarah Palin Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Brittney Griner Goes Fully Nude for ESPN's 2015 Body Issue: Pictures
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan Joins The Good Wife as New Investigator -- Is He the New Kalinda?
- Nicky Hilton's Butt Cheeks Peek Out in Bizarre Dress at Paris Fashion Week: Pics
- Justin Bieber's buddy gets a shark bite during vacation
- Tiger who? Lindsey Vonn turns heads at Grand Prix event
- Ben Affleck returns home alone after Bahamas trip with Jennifer Garner