Why Sarah Palin Didn't Show Up to Support Bristol's 'Dancing' Debut
By Rob Shuter Posted Sep 21st 2010 02:00PM
Last night's big gossip from the set of 'Dancing with the Stars' is on the one big name who didn't show. Sarah Palin was planning on making an appearance to support daughter Bristol's dancing debut. It seemed like such a sure thing that extra metal detectors were set up for security measures. But I was told in the eleventh hour that Sarah realized it was Bristol's night. If she sat in the audience, she would have stolen the spotlight from her girl. Sources tell me that we now can expect to see her in the audience next week.
Meanwhile, I've been a reporter for so many years, but have never hear of Kyle Massey. He took the dance floor by storm. I spoke with a casting agent this morning who told me that after he stole the show last night, everyone in Hollywood is Googling his name now. See more 'DWTS' gossip as well as updates on what Michael Douglas did after the 'Wall Street' premiere, why Ben Affleck's comeback is so well deserved and all of the trouble Paris and Lindsay face in my appearance on The Today Show below:
MORE ABOUT Sarah Palin
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Sarah Palin Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gwen Stefani Joins The Voice as a Judge! Singer Will Replace Pregnant Christina Aguilera
- Kate Mara Wore Nipple Pasties With Kevin Spacey's Face on Them for Sex Scene Prank
- Kendra Wilkinson Shows Off Baby Bump in Bikini, Duchess Kate and Prince William Fight Back Tears: Top 5 Stories
- The Gloves Are Off! ‘RHOBH’ Star Brandi Glanville ‘At War With’ Vivica Fox On ‘Celebrity Apprentice’
- Vogue sued for Kim Kardashian/Kanye West photo shoot video
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Prince and Warner Music make up after epic legal battle