Has WE Re-upped 'Sextuplets' for Another Season?
By Rob Shuter Posted Sep 22nd 2010 06:00PM
Get ready for your jaw to hit the keyboard. Sources reveal to me that fresh on the heels of Bryan Masche's arrest on domestic violence charges, the WE network has (let's just call it) rewarded the trouble-making father-of-six with green-lighting a third season of the hit show, 'Raising Sextuplets.'
"After all the attention that arrest has received the network immediately ordered another season," a TV insider tells me. "Cameras didn't capture the incident but you can bet its going to be a major storyline on the third season with Bryan trying desperately to clear his name while at the same time being a father to his kids and loving husband to his beautiful wife Jenny."
The trouble all started at Camp Verde in Arizona after Bryan and wife Jenny got into a fight over whether to take their six 3-year-old children to Phoenix, or Lake Havasu City. The police report shows that a dispatching officer advised that the incident was verbal at the time, however Bryan was becoming very aggressive, and that there were firearms in a vehicle which ultimately led to him being charged with resisting arrest, disorderly conduct and threatening domestic violence.
"This is TV gold," an insider tells me. "The entire next season will have everyone tuning in to see if Bryan is indeed a good father or a monster. WE couldn't have scripted this better if they had tried. You can bet cameras will be with Bryan on October 7th when he's expected back in court."
WEtv had no comment at this time, although according to an ad on the network's website, they are planning an 8-hour marathon session of episodes this Saturday to capitalize on the situation. Subtle!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Idina Menzel, Taye Diggs Separate After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Federline, Britney Spears' Ex, Expecting Baby Number Six with Wife Victoria Prince
- Kim Kardashian Debuts Post-Baby Bikini Body, Drew Barrymore Reveals She's Having Another Baby Girl: Top 5 Wednesday Stories
- Taye Diggs & Idina Menzel Separate
- They’re Good As Gold! Kim Kardashian Calls Kanye West The ‘Most Romantic, Sweetest Person’ She’s Ever Met
- Golden Globe nominations revealed!
- 'Saving Mr. Banks' review: Emma Thompson, Tom Hanks perfect in year's best film
- EXCLUSIVE: Oscar De La Hoya released from rehab
- Lea Michele Talks About Cory Monteith's Death in First TV Interview: "He Would Want Me to Live My Life"
- The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug Review Roundup: Critics Can't Find Middle Ground on Middle-earth
- Mena Suvari's Awkward Christmas Card With Her Boyfriend and Cat Is Absolute Perfection—Take a Look!