Has WE Re-upped 'Sextuplets' for Another Season?
By Rob Shuter Posted Sep 22nd 2010 06:00PM
Get ready for your jaw to hit the keyboard. Sources reveal to me that fresh on the heels of Bryan Masche's arrest on domestic violence charges, the WE network has (let's just call it) rewarded the trouble-making father-of-six with green-lighting a third season of the hit show, 'Raising Sextuplets.'
"After all the attention that arrest has received the network immediately ordered another season," a TV insider tells me. "Cameras didn't capture the incident but you can bet its going to be a major storyline on the third season with Bryan trying desperately to clear his name while at the same time being a father to his kids and loving husband to his beautiful wife Jenny."
The trouble all started at Camp Verde in Arizona after Bryan and wife Jenny got into a fight over whether to take their six 3-year-old children to Phoenix, or Lake Havasu City. The police report shows that a dispatching officer advised that the incident was verbal at the time, however Bryan was becoming very aggressive, and that there were firearms in a vehicle which ultimately led to him being charged with resisting arrest, disorderly conduct and threatening domestic violence.
"This is TV gold," an insider tells me. "The entire next season will have everyone tuning in to see if Bryan is indeed a good father or a monster. WE couldn't have scripted this better if they had tried. You can bet cameras will be with Bryan on October 7th when he's expected back in court."
WEtv had no comment at this time, although according to an ad on the network's website, they are planning an 8-hour marathon session of episodes this Saturday to capitalize on the situation. Subtle!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bill Nye the Science Guy Reads Mean Tweets About Himself in Funny Video
- Peyton List Has a Pimple-Popping App, Was Nicknamed "the Octopus": 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
- Drew Barrymore Ready For Baby No. 3? "The Door's Open, But I'm No Spring Chicken"
- Wrestling legend Roddy Piper dead at 61
- Actress Valerie Harper out of hospital, resting with family
- Lynn Anderson, singer of 'Rose Garden,' dead at 67
- Vanessa Hudgens and Austin Butler Go on Romantic Safari in Africa—See the Pics!
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's Family, Including Bobby Brown, Pat and Cissy Houston, Gather at Wake
- Kim Kardashian Calls Herself a ''Soccer Mom,'' Shares Photos of North West Playing Her New Favorite Sport!