Yes, Brooke Shields Can Still Fit Into Those Calvin Klein Jeans
By The Editors of StyleList Posted Sep 23rd 2010 04:45PM
Nothing -- not even 30 years -- could come between Brooke Shields and her Calvins.
Shields told Ellen DeGeneres as much on during her talk show this week. The 45-year-old model turned actress revealed she's still able to slip into the same pair of denims she sported at age 15 in her controversial Calvin Klein Jeans ad.
"They didn't look pretty," she admits about tying them on again, "but they fit."
The racy 1980 ad opens with the young Shields whistling "My Darling Clementine" before suggestively declaring, "You want to know what comes between me and my Calvins? Nothing."
Shields told DeGeneres, "That was one of the first times they had sort of smart and provocative television commercials," adding that the promo was originally intended to be played in movie theaters.
The actress's mom, Teri, kept the two pairs of jeans used for the ad, and the star recently donated one pair to the Met for a fashion retrospective. "The other ones," she said, "I tried to pour myself [into]." And? "I got those suckers zipped up!"
MORE ABOUT Brooke Shields
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Brooke Shields Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kris Jenner Attends Taj Jackson's Wedding After Kim Kardashian Gives Birth
- Katy Perry Says Russell Brand Told Her Divorce Plans in a Text; Miley Cyrus Talks Liam Hemsworth: Today's Top Stories
- Kim Kardashian, Kanye West's Baby Is "Meant to Be," Pal Brittny Gastineau Says
- Backstreet Boys Release ‘In A World Like This’ Single ? Listen Here!
- Selma Blair Fired From ‘Anger Management’ After Charlie Sheen Ultimatum
- Edward Furlong Charged In Domestic Violence Assault
- Actor Edward Furlong charged with assaulting girlfriend
- Sofia Vergara brags on her backside with sexy selfie
- Then/Now: 'St. Elmo's Fire'