Jon Stewart to Bill O'Reilly: 'I Thought Obama Would Do a Better Job'
By PopEater Staff Posted Sep 23rd 2010 07:40AM
Jon Stewart made his much-anticipated return to 'The O'Reilly Factor' on Wednesday and went head to head with Bill O'Reilly, who dug into Stewart's opinions on President Barack Obama. "Do you, Jon Stewart, have Obama remorse?" O'Reilly wondered. Stewart reiterated the seemingly anti-Obama sentiment he's been making on 'The Daily show' lately. "I think people feel a disappointment in that there was a sense that 'Oh Jesus will walk on water,' and now you're looking at it like, 'Look at that, he's just treading water,'" Stewart responded.
O'Reilly pressed further until Stewart admitted, "I thought he'd do a better job."
"I've been saddened to see that someone who ran on the idea that you can't expect to get different results with the same people and the same system has kept in place so much of the same system," Stewart explained.
Stewart said the problem with the President is that "he ran as a visionary, and he's led as a functionary."
Talking about his planned Oct. 30 'Rally to Restore Sanity' in Washington, D.C., Stewart noted that it would last from noon to 3PM and its war-cry would be, "We're here but we're only here til 3: We have a sitter!"
Watch the clip:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Paul Walker Best Man at Brother's Wedding Before Death, Kate Middleton Recycles Gown: Top 5 Thursday Stories
- Zoe Saldana Says She Keeps Marriage Private to "Maintain Some Kind of Sanity"
- Lindsay Lohan Soaks Up Miami Sun in Skimpy Swimsuit: See the Picture
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Break Time: Is Sofia Vergara losing her curves?
- Kim Kardashian criticized for donating just 10 percent of ?charity auction' to typhoon victims
- Gym, Tan, Pokey? ?Jersey Shore' star's grand jury ?Situation'