Video: Sookie Hits 'Sesame Street' as 'True Blood' Becomes 'True Mud'
By PopEater Staff Posted Sep 23rd 2010 10:45AM
'Sesame Street' spoofs of popular TV shows can be counted on for both their incredible attention to detail and their fantastic educational lessons. The new season's spoof of HBO's hit vampire series 'True Blood' is no exception.
'True Mud' forgoes all of the series' over-the-top sex and violence for a cleaner snapshot of Merlotte's, with a Sookie Stackhouse look-and-soundalike waiting on a Bill Compton-esque patron desperate for some real mud. Anna Paquin would be proud as her corresponding Muppet gets the order wrong at first, offering up a potato ('True Spud'), then another local comes in with his busted watch (a 'True Dud'). There are more rhymes to follow.
Leave it to the 'Sesame Street' geniuses to get even the look and feel of the incredible 'True Blood' credit sequence down, complete with hogs getting dirty while a spoof of Jace Everett's 'Bad Things' plays in the background. It's really too much to believe so watch it here and let it take your mind off this week's Katy Perry-Sesame Boob Gate.
Some other great 'Sesame Street' spoofs for shows currently on the air:
Get More Classic Sesame Street TV Spoofs >>>
MORE ABOUT Anna Paquin
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Anna Paquin Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sean Lowe Pens Gushing Blog Post About Catherine Giudici: "My Wife Is Hot and I'm in Love"
- Nicki Minaj's Booty-Shaking Anaconda Video, This Time with Added Fart Noises!
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Together Again, Cozy up in Canada
- All Downhill From Here? Lindsey Vonn Worried Tiger Could Reconcile With Ex Elin Nordegren, Following Her Split From Billionaire Boyfriend
- What's On? Seven Day TV And Soaps Guide ? This Week's Best Bets And Soaps (August 28)
- Pistol-Packing Granny, 80, Refuses 911 Dispatcher's Order To Put Down Her Gun As She Deters Home Invaders
- Country singer RaeLynn reveals secret about former 'Voice' coach Blake Shelton
- Justin Bieber compares his fender bender to Princess Diana crash
- Hello Kitty not a cat, company says