Video: Sookie Hits 'Sesame Street' as 'True Blood' Becomes 'True Mud'
By PopEater Staff Posted Sep 23rd 2010 10:45AM
'Sesame Street' spoofs of popular TV shows can be counted on for both their incredible attention to detail and their fantastic educational lessons. The new season's spoof of HBO's hit vampire series 'True Blood' is no exception.
'True Mud' forgoes all of the series' over-the-top sex and violence for a cleaner snapshot of Merlotte's, with a Sookie Stackhouse look-and-soundalike waiting on a Bill Compton-esque patron desperate for some real mud. Anna Paquin would be proud as her corresponding Muppet gets the order wrong at first, offering up a potato ('True Spud'), then another local comes in with his busted watch (a 'True Dud'). There are more rhymes to follow.
Leave it to the 'Sesame Street' geniuses to get even the look and feel of the incredible 'True Blood' credit sequence down, complete with hogs getting dirty while a spoof of Jace Everett's 'Bad Things' plays in the background. It's really too much to believe so watch it here and let it take your mind off this week's Katy Perry-Sesame Boob Gate.
Some other great 'Sesame Street' spoofs for shows currently on the air:
Get More Classic Sesame Street TV Spoofs >>>
MORE ABOUT Anna Paquin
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Anna Paquin Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gwen Stefani, Black Shelton Have Amazing Lip Sync Battle with Jimmy Fallon on the Tonight Show
- Lauren Conrad, William Tell Look Perfect In First Wedding Photo; Avril Lavigne, Chad Kroeger Headed For a Split
- Joe Manganiello Is Ridiculously Buff -- See His Impressive Gym Picture!
- Inside Jenelle Evans’ Major Delivery Room Drama
- Kim Zolciak Shows Off The Results Of Her Boob Job And Tummy Tuck
- Oscar-Worthy Actresses! Rosie O'Donnell And Whoopi Goldberg Given ?Lecture’ To Act Like ?Best Friends' On ?The View' PLUS Another Whoopi Slip Of The Tongue ?Pisses Off' ABC Execs
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Tim McGraw: Faith Hill makes me 'better at everything'
- Alanis Morissette said fame caused her to have PTSD