Ali Lohan, 16, Models Skimpy Outfits for Lindsay's Clothing Line
By The Editors of StyleList Posted Sep 24th 2010 06:53AM
Move over, Kendall Jenner! Lindsay Lohan's little sister, Ali Lohan, 16, is taking the modeling world by storm and posing in provocative photos for her troubled actress/designer sibling's 6126 clothing line. Ali, an aspiring recording artist whose own attempts at fame were chronicled on E!'s short-lived 'Living Lohan' reality show, is featured in several poses on the 6126 brand website.
In one photo, Ali wears a barely-there coral nightgown dress, and in another, a black lace mini dress with a slim white slip underneath. This isn't Ali's first modeling gig -- she was signed as a Ford model at age 3 and has appeared in Teen Vogue and in ads for Rave.
A spokesman for 6126 tells StyleList that Ali's modeling was a reflection of her big sister's aspirations for the brand to have mass appeal.
"Lindsay and Ali are very close and it's very natural that they would work together. Lindsay is very excited about its Spring 2011 ready-to-wear line and feels it's a reflection of her style. These are clothes she hopes her teenage sister would wear. Lindsay wears them, but so does her mom, Dina. The idea is that 6126 is for everyone," the 6126 rep said.
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- Photos -
- Sex That's SFW -
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Joan Rivers' condition 'remains serious,' daughter says
- Political correctness in Hollywood running amok?
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Shay Mitchell Gets a Hair Makeover
- Police Raid Home of '50 Shades' Director and 'Kick Ass 2' Star over Machine Gun
- See First Pic of Angelina Jolie Since Wedding News
- Nicole Kidman Says She's "Been to Hell and Back" In Her Personal Life: The Edit Interview
- Drink Your Way Through Labor Day 2014 With 3 Themed Cocktails
- Adam Levine Talks Behati Prinsloo Marriage and Family: "I Want to Have More Kids Than Would Be Socially Responsible"