Ali Lohan, 16, Models Skimpy Outfits for Lindsay's Clothing Line
By The Editors of StyleList Posted Sep 24th 2010 06:53AM
Move over, Kendall Jenner! Lindsay Lohan's little sister, Ali Lohan, 16, is taking the modeling world by storm and posing in provocative photos for her troubled actress/designer sibling's 6126 clothing line. Ali, an aspiring recording artist whose own attempts at fame were chronicled on E!'s short-lived 'Living Lohan' reality show, is featured in several poses on the 6126 brand website.
In one photo, Ali wears a barely-there coral nightgown dress, and in another, a black lace mini dress with a slim white slip underneath. This isn't Ali's first modeling gig -- she was signed as a Ford model at age 3 and has appeared in Teen Vogue and in ads for Rave.
A spokesman for 6126 tells StyleList that Ali's modeling was a reflection of her big sister's aspirations for the brand to have mass appeal.
"Lindsay and Ali are very close and it's very natural that they would work together. Lindsay is very excited about its Spring 2011 ready-to-wear line and feels it's a reflection of her style. These are clothes she hopes her teenage sister would wear. Lindsay wears them, but so does her mom, Dina. The idea is that 6126 is for everyone," the 6126 rep said.
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- Photos -
- Sex That's SFW -
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Charlize Theron: My body's not perfect
- Kate Upton, Kirsten Dunst and other stars comment about nude photo leak
- Joan Rivers 'on the road to recovery,' E! colleague says
- Justin Bieber Arrested for ?Dangerous Driving' Following ATV Crash
- Britney Spears Says She's Looking for a ?Hot Guy'
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Wedding: New Details and Photos!
- Jennifer Lopez: I've "Made Mistakes" With Men, My Kids Stay in the Bronx With Family So They "Get It"
- Britney Spears Confirms "My Boyfriend Cheated on Me," Addresses Rumor During Las Vegas Concert
- Joan Rivers Remains "On Life Support," Daughter Melissa Rivers Says in New Statement