Demi and Ashton: More Bombshells to Come?
By Rob Shuter Posted Sep 24th 2010 08:49PM
After weeks of rumor-fueled fears that their marriage was on the rocks, Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore showed a united front on Thursday when they spoke together at the Clinton Global Initiative. However, sources tell me that the worst is yet to come.
"There is a lot more information to come out," an insider familiar with the situation tells me. "If the two of them think this is all going to go away now that they have been seen together in public, they are mistaken. The floodgates have been opened."
I Talk Ashton and Demi on HLN's 'Joy Behar Show':
Kutcher and Moore, who are celebrating their fifth anniversary TODAY, refused to address the cheating rumors when they spoke at the Real Men campaign against sex slavery and made sure reporters were kept far away.
"This was the perfect photo op for Demi and Ashton," a media consultant tells me. "They looked great standing together united as a couple. One picture is worth a thousand words. Plus, at the same time they were supporting a noble cause. It certainly wasn't the place where anyone would dare ask them about personal problems."
Yet, none of this is going to stop Star magazine from continuing to investigate the story they broke.
"This story is generating huge buzz and it's only getting bigger," an editor at the magazine tells me. "Now, Demi is on the cover of PEOPLE because of this scandal. If the sales numbers are good on Monday for Star and PEOPLE, you can bet more dirt will be dug up."
MORE ABOUT Ashton Kutcher
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Ashton Kutcher Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Novak takes on Oscar night 'bullies'
- Glen Campbell moved to Alzheimer's facility, report says
- Miley Cyrus postpones more concerts as she remains hospitalized
- Fox Plans Animation Domination HD for Primetime in 2015, Nixes Late Night
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Star Mara Wilson Blasts Planned Sequel
- Chelsea Clinton Is Pregnant
- Would You Watch a 'House of Cards'-Inspired Reality Show?
- Oscars 2015: Full Academy Awards Season Schedule
- The Original Ending to 'Mean Girls' Sounds Awful