Michael Lohan: 'God Wanted' This For Lindsay
By PopEater Staff Posted Sep 25th 2010 10:25AM
Michael Lohan says:
"As you know, thank God, Lindsay was released from jail tonight. However, what what most don't know is that her release wasn't due to the efforts of any one person. She was released because that's what God wanted.
I truly believe that God wanted to show Lindsay that Shawn Holley, Lou Taylor and Dina (the 'machine,' as Dina put it), failed her.
Lindsay walked into court, convinced by the 'machine' that she would 'skate' on the violation, but as it was, that did not happen. As a matter of fact, as was the case last time, Lindsay was misled."
"Unfortunately, this is NOT over yet. Lindsay still has to appear before Judge Fox (the same judge Shawn Holley just slapped in the face) on Oct 22. At which time, she will have to face his decision on the violation itself.
God willing, Lindsay has seen the light, and hopefully, she will listen to her heart and God, rather than the 'machine.' Hopefully, she will go into a rehab NOW, to keep her freedom, to show the judge that she is serious and to make the decision that will truly change her life for the better.
Dina and I caused this (by divorcing) and it's our job to fix it. I pray that Dina and I can come to terms and do just that."
Dina Lohan, Lindsay's mom, has issued no public comment since her 24-year-old daughter was jailed and released on bail yesterday.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Hollywood studios are urged to take extra precautions filming abroad amid rising global security issues
- 'NCIS' moves down South with New Orleans spinoff
- Ben Affleck admits he counts cards
- Derek Jeter Farewell Ad Hits It Out of the Park ? With Help From Frank Sinatra
- CBS Executive Michael Wittman's Wife Reportedly Critically Injured in Traffic Accident
- CAA Raises $500,000 From 'School Day' Events in LA, NYC and Nashville
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- What's On TV Tonight: 'Married' Finale, 'Breaking Amish' Premiere, and More Picks
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Is the Best Season Yet, Says Jessica Lange
- Lifetime's Aaliyah Biopic Has a Premiere Date (PHOTO)