Mel Gibson Gets Joint Custody of Baby Daughter
By PopEater Staff Posted Sep 27th 2010 06:41AM
Shortly after the May 16 signing of the document, which allots joint legal and physical custody to both parents, Oksana disavowed the agreement. TMZ reports Oksana claimed not knowing Mel would be given unsupervised time with Lucia.
The documents tell a different story, iterating in detail when each parent was to have time with the girl and the nature of the shared custody. Custody is set to shift to an even 50/50 split when Lucia turns 3.
The documents also state that when Mel did not have Lucia, a nanny would facilitate Skype conversations between the father and daughter.
The couple went to court when Oksana refused to let Mel see the baby on Father's Day. In one of the most shocking Gibson explosions released on tape, Grigorieva says to Gibson: "You hit me, and you hit her [Lucia] while she was in my hands! Mel, you're losing your mind. You need medication."
Gibson, shocked by the child abuse claim, later tells her: "I want my child, and no one will believe you. You have my child and she doesn't need a gold digging, f***ing Russian c**t, wh*re for a mother! We all know what you are! I will have that child, easily."
Oksana's reply? "I'm sorry? You will not have this child."
See our man-on-the-street sampler of Mel Gibson's image at the moment:
► Oksana Got $15 Million to Destroy Mel Gibson Tapes
► Mel Still Has a Friend in Jodie Foster
► Mel Gibson Crashes Car in Malibu
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- ESPN to air cable's first ever NFL playoff game
- New Releases: 'Bettie Page Reveals All' heads to DVD
- Editor says Gabriel Garcia Marquez left unpublished manuscript
- 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon' Prequel to Film in New Zealand
- Cannes: European Film Promotion Names 'Producers on the Move'
- Chinese Director to Oliver Stone: Mind Your Own Business
- ?Supernatural' recap: Killing things that need killing
- ?Agents of SHIELD' react: A little night music
- ?Mindy Project' recap: An officer and a gynecologist
- George Lucas 'Is a Consultant' on 'Star Wars: Episode VII,' Says Disney Chief
- Actor Daniel Franzese Writes Amazing, 'Mean Girls'-Themed Coming Out Letter
- Tina Fey & Amy Poehler's 'The Nest' Has Some Stiff Competition