Hanson Reveal How 'Shout It Out' Is Connected to Motown
By PopEater Staff Posted Sep 28th 2010 01:00PM
"One of the great things about this new record was we were able to sort of connect with Motown in a major way," Taylor tells Adam Corolla on his talk show. "One is [that] most of the record was recorded on a Motown console, an old Neve. But the bass player we brought in at the end was Bob Babbit -- he's one of the only white guys that played in the [Funk Brothers]. James Jameson and Bob Babbit are the guys."
Watch Taylor open up about the band has moved away from R&B, and hear more from Hanson's interviews with Corolla and KLOS's Mark and Brian after the jump.
As the summer is winding to a close, the Shout It Out Tour has taken us west through L.A., San Francisco and up the Northwest. This run has taken us to a few places we have not been in a couple years, like Portland and Seattle, plus our first Canadian show on the SIO Tour in Vancouver following about a week of shows in California. Check out some clips from around the West Coast, and some random visits to the one and only Adam Carolla Show, and our buds Mark and Brian at KLOS in Los Angeles. There's also some clips from the tour kick off, set to the song 'Give A Little' from our livestreamed performance in San Francisco. Thanks to the amazing fans that have come out all tour long, hope you enjoy this weeks vi vi video. Enjoy.
-Taylor, Isaac and Zac
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Man charged in biting attack at Chicago's Lollapalooza music festival that wounded 2 men
- '19 Kids and Counting' star Michelle Duggar on how she and husband Jim Bob keep the flame alive
- HBO exec defends violence, sex scenes in 'Game of Thrones'
- Watch the first 5 minutes of Lifetime's ?Unauthorized Saved by the Bell' movie
- More adult women play video games than teen boys ? will the industry act accordingly?
- Watch Joe Manganiello and the men of ?La Bare' play Never Have I Ever
- Pic! Kim Kardashian Reveals Medieval Slim-Down Secret
- Celeb Ice-Bucket Challenges: Kelly Clarkson Makes First Post-Baby Appearance
- Getting Bejeweled at BaubleBar!
- Jersey Shore's Sammi Giancola Wishes Ex Ronnie Ortiz-Magro "The Best" After Split
- Benedict Cumberbatch Strips Down For His Ice Bucket Challenge, Plus Idina Menzel, Tom Hanks, and More Celebs Participate: Watch the Videos
- Leonardo DiCaprio Narrates Carbon Documentary to Fight Climate Change