Jane Krakowski Helps Dress for Success, Prepares for Live '30 Rock'
By Denise Warner Posted Sep 28th 2010 02:30PM
The Emmy nominee, who stars in a new ad campaign for Tropicana Trop50, has teamed up with Tropicana and Dress for Success in an initiative called Girlfriends Giving Goodness.
"We thought it was a wonderful match up with Dress for Success for Girlfriend's Giving Goodness, girlfriends helping girlfriends. We all have so many clothes in our closet that we need to clean out and there are so many people in the world that need them," she explains to PopEater.
Krakowski, who donated a suit of her own, admires what Dress for Success does. "[It's] such a great organization that helps women get back on their feet."
During our chat, she also discussed a few upcoming episodes of '30 Rock,' and tells us to get ready for the live show, airing Oct. 16.
"All I have to say to tease you to tune in is: Tracy Morgan. Live show. Good luck." Watch Inside!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Taylor Swift Indirectly Helps Save 3 Teen Fans From Car Crash: "This Is Unreal," Singer Tweets
- 19 Kids and Counting Pulled From Hulu Just "For the Time Being," CEO Says
- Chris Brown Says He Hated the Person He Saw in the Mirror: "This Is My White Flag"
- 'Cruel Intentions' costars Reese Witherspoon, Sarah Michelle Gellar and Selma Blair reunite
- Sherri Shepherd awkwardly offers to give Raven Symone her surrogate baby
- Laura Bell Bundy: Women belong on country radio
- Ed Sheeran Doesn't Want to Hook Up With Taylor Swift: She's ''Too Tall''—Plus, Watch His Performance on GMA!
- Snooki Fires Back at Social Media Haters, Tells Fans to "Rise Above the Hate" and "Live the Best Life That You Can"
- Her Outfit Costs What?! Sienna Miller's $2,095 Airport Style