Jane Krakowski Helps Dress for Success, Prepares for Live '30 Rock'
By Denise Warner Posted Sep 28th 2010 02:30PM
The Emmy nominee, who stars in a new ad campaign for Tropicana Trop50, has teamed up with Tropicana and Dress for Success in an initiative called Girlfriends Giving Goodness.
"We thought it was a wonderful match up with Dress for Success for Girlfriend's Giving Goodness, girlfriends helping girlfriends. We all have so many clothes in our closet that we need to clean out and there are so many people in the world that need them," she explains to PopEater.
Krakowski, who donated a suit of her own, admires what Dress for Success does. "[It's] such a great organization that helps women get back on their feet."
During our chat, she also discussed a few upcoming episodes of '30 Rock,' and tells us to get ready for the live show, airing Oct. 16.
"All I have to say to tease you to tune in is: Tracy Morgan. Live show. Good luck." Watch Inside!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gabrielle Union, Dwyane Wade Married: Actress, Basketball Player Wed
- Gabrielle Union, Dwyane Wade Hold Rehearsal Dinner in Miami Before Wedding: Photos
- Mary-Kate Olsen Competes in Hamptons Horse Show: Photos
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Kings of Leon play first show since drummer's injury
- Report: Jon Bon Jovi axed from group bidding for Buffalo Bills
- Ferguson shooting: Hip-hop moves as strong force for Michael Brown