'Raising Sextuplets' Parents Have Split Up
By PopEater Staff Posted Sep 28th 2010 04:40PM
Jennifer Masche, whose children are the subject of WE's 'Raising Sextuplets,' filed for legal separation from her husband, Bryan, earlier this month after his arrest for domestic violence in Arizona. Masche is seeking sole custody of the couple's children.
According to court records, Masche filed the petition days after Bryan was arrested at her father's home in Cape Verde on Sept. 11 after the pair fought over where to take the children on a trip. In 911 calls, Jennifer's father made comments that hinted the couple was already nearing separation.
When asked whether Masche had become physical with Jenny, the father-in-law said no, but that "she doesn't want him to leave because if he takes three and then he files [for separation], then she's got three kids here and three kids there and then all of a sudden it becomes a bargaining tool."
Court records filed earlier this month in Yavapai County show she is seeking primary custody of the children, who were born in June 2007, with reasonable visitation rights for their father.
Back in 2009, Bryan and Jenny admitted that raising six young children was difficult and caused tension between them. "We have totally brutal fights," Jenny told PEOPLE.
The couple were a "work in progress" and hoped to resolve their marital problems. "When you understand that there's no way out of marriage, that forces you to work on your marriage. If we're going to be stuck with each other for the next 80 years, we better make it good," Bryan added.
'Raising Sextuplets' just completed its second season on WE.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sadie Robertson Spends Time With Her Family and Derek Hough: See Her Week 6 DWTS Photo Blog
- Cobie Smulders Pregnant, Expecting Second Child With Husband Taran Killam
- Kate Middleton Debuts Baby Bump in First Red Carpet Appearance Since Pregnancy Announcement; See Her Stunning Gown!
- Bloody Aftermath Of Palin Family Brawl Exposed In Shocking New Police Photos ? See The Disturbing Pics!
- 'Django' actress Daniele Watts charged with lewd conduct
- FOX411's pic of the day
- The many faces of Renee Zellweger