'Raising Sextuplets' Parents Have Split Up
By PopEater Staff Posted Sep 28th 2010 04:40PM
Jennifer Masche, whose children are the subject of WE's 'Raising Sextuplets,' filed for legal separation from her husband, Bryan, earlier this month after his arrest for domestic violence in Arizona. Masche is seeking sole custody of the couple's children.
According to court records, Masche filed the petition days after Bryan was arrested at her father's home in Cape Verde on Sept. 11 after the pair fought over where to take the children on a trip. In 911 calls, Jennifer's father made comments that hinted the couple was already nearing separation.
When asked whether Masche had become physical with Jenny, the father-in-law said no, but that "she doesn't want him to leave because if he takes three and then he files [for separation], then she's got three kids here and three kids there and then all of a sudden it becomes a bargaining tool."
Court records filed earlier this month in Yavapai County show she is seeking primary custody of the children, who were born in June 2007, with reasonable visitation rights for their father.
Back in 2009, Bryan and Jenny admitted that raising six young children was difficult and caused tension between them. "We have totally brutal fights," Jenny told PEOPLE.
The couple were a "work in progress" and hoped to resolve their marital problems. "When you understand that there's no way out of marriage, that forces you to work on your marriage. If we're going to be stuck with each other for the next 80 years, we better make it good," Bryan added.
'Raising Sextuplets' just completed its second season on WE.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gerard Depardieu Says He Drinks Up To 14 Bottles of Wine a Day!
- Nick Cannon Wore $2 Million Shoes During America's Got Talent Finale -- See the Picture!
- Kunal Nayyar 25 Things You Didn't Know About Me
- Inside Jenelle Evans’ Major Delivery Room Drama
- Kim Zolciak Shows Off The Results Of Her Boob Job And Tummy Tuck
- Oscar-Worthy Actresses! Rosie O'Donnell And Whoopi Goldberg Given ?Lecture’ To Act Like ?Best Friends' On ?The View' PLUS Another Whoopi Slip Of The Tongue ?Pisses Off' ABC Execs
- Alanis Morissette said fame caused her to have PTSD
- Liza Minnelli recovering after surgery
- 'Fight Church:' Does modern Christianity feminize guys?
- These New Star Wars: Episode VII Photos Could Reveal Adam Driver's Actual Role—Take a Look!
- Inside Prince Harry's Belated Birthday Bash—All the Details!
- A Nice Football Story: Baltimore Ravens Player Ma'ake Kemoeatu Retired From the NFL So That He Could Donate a Kidney to Ailing Brother