'Raising Sextuplets' Parents Have Split Up
By PopEater Staff Posted Sep 28th 2010 04:40PM
Jennifer Masche, whose children are the subject of WE's 'Raising Sextuplets,' filed for legal separation from her husband, Bryan, earlier this month after his arrest for domestic violence in Arizona. Masche is seeking sole custody of the couple's children.
According to court records, Masche filed the petition days after Bryan was arrested at her father's home in Cape Verde on Sept. 11 after the pair fought over where to take the children on a trip. In 911 calls, Jennifer's father made comments that hinted the couple was already nearing separation.
When asked whether Masche had become physical with Jenny, the father-in-law said no, but that "she doesn't want him to leave because if he takes three and then he files [for separation], then she's got three kids here and three kids there and then all of a sudden it becomes a bargaining tool."
Court records filed earlier this month in Yavapai County show she is seeking primary custody of the children, who were born in June 2007, with reasonable visitation rights for their father.
Back in 2009, Bryan and Jenny admitted that raising six young children was difficult and caused tension between them. "We have totally brutal fights," Jenny told PEOPLE.
The couple were a "work in progress" and hoped to resolve their marital problems. "When you understand that there's no way out of marriage, that forces you to work on your marriage. If we're going to be stuck with each other for the next 80 years, we better make it good," Bryan added.
'Raising Sextuplets' just completed its second season on WE.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Most Googled Beauty Questions of 2014: How to Get Rid of Acne, Stretch Marks; Plus, When to Really Wash Your Hair
- Lance Bass Marries Michael Turchin: All the Wedding Details!
- Jamie Lynn Spears Posts Amazing Throwback Christmas Photo With Britney Spears
- Sofia Vergara would love to stay young
- Kate Upton wins 'Sexiest Woman' award
- Elton John marries longtime partner David Furnish in England
- Watch Darlene Love Perform "Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)" One Last Time for David Letterman
- Lance Bass and Michael Turchin Are Officially Married—Find Out Which 'NSYNC Member Performed at the Wedding!
- All the Details on Hailee Steinfeld's 18th Birthday Party With Austin Mahone, Fifth Harmony and More!