'Raising Sextuplets' Parents Have Split Up
By PopEater Staff Posted Sep 28th 2010 04:40PM
Jennifer Masche, whose children are the subject of WE's 'Raising Sextuplets,' filed for legal separation from her husband, Bryan, earlier this month after his arrest for domestic violence in Arizona. Masche is seeking sole custody of the couple's children.
According to court records, Masche filed the petition days after Bryan was arrested at her father's home in Cape Verde on Sept. 11 after the pair fought over where to take the children on a trip. In 911 calls, Jennifer's father made comments that hinted the couple was already nearing separation.
When asked whether Masche had become physical with Jenny, the father-in-law said no, but that "she doesn't want him to leave because if he takes three and then he files [for separation], then she's got three kids here and three kids there and then all of a sudden it becomes a bargaining tool."
Court records filed earlier this month in Yavapai County show she is seeking primary custody of the children, who were born in June 2007, with reasonable visitation rights for their father.
Back in 2009, Bryan and Jenny admitted that raising six young children was difficult and caused tension between them. "We have totally brutal fights," Jenny told PEOPLE.
The couple were a "work in progress" and hoped to resolve their marital problems. "When you understand that there's no way out of marriage, that forces you to work on your marriage. If we're going to be stuck with each other for the next 80 years, we better make it good," Bryan added.
'Raising Sextuplets' just completed its second season on WE.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Reese Witherspoon's Son Tennessee Is Getting So Big: See Their Vacation Photo
- Madonna Splits With Boyfriend Timor Steffens Amidst Birthday Vacation
- Jill Duggar Pregnant, Expecting Baby With Husband Derick Dillard: Timeline to Pregnancy News
- Robin Williams Cause Of Death ‘Pending Investigation,’ Actor’s Ashes Scattered In San Francisco Bay ? See The Death Certificate
- Explosive Lawsuit: Brooke Mueller's Former Assistant Claims In Court Docs That He Was Forced To Be A ?Drug Mule,' Watch Threesomes & Worse
- Elizabeth Vargas and husband split, report says
- Billy Crystal to present Emmy Awards tribute to Robin Williams
- 'Teen Barbie' Lolita Richi says appearance is all natural