Video: Beyonce Dances in the Street While Visiting Mother-in-Law
By PopEater Staff Posted Sep 29th 2010 11:40AM
Beyonce sure knows how to liven up a block party. That was the case this month when she traveled to West Orange, NJ to visit husband Jay-Z's mother, as pointed out by our pals at Hello Beautiful.
Beyonce spotted the party on the same street as her mother-in-law and immediately joined in, leading the group gathered in 'The Wobble' dance (think the Electric Slide but much cooler).
The Wobble is based off of rapper V.I.C.'s 2008 single and Beyonce sure knows how to perform it. Watch the Video Here and head to Hello Beautiful for more Beyonce
The video on YouTube serves as a nice glimpse into the private life of superstar Knowles, who is famously private about her relationship with Jay-Z. Apparently, visiting the mother-in-law is a joyous occasion. More on Beyonce and Jay-Z's Love Story
MORE ABOUT Beyonce Knowles
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Beyonce Knowles Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Joey Fatone and Nick Carter are feuding
- Missy describes Uncle Si as 'tenderhearted' and 'a bit crazy'
- Andrew Lloyd Webber and Tim Rice discuss 'Jesus Christ Superstar'
- James Franco and other celebs who just can't stand criticism
- This Week on Stage: James Franco dishes, Audra McDonald dazzles (again)
- Is Gwen Stefani a good fit for ?The Voice'? ? POLL
- Coachella 2014: Weekend 2 Sightings! Kendall Jenner, Vanessa Hudgens and Others!
- Prince Releases Surprise Single! Hear It Now
- Is Miley Too Sick to Finish Bangerz Tour? Here's the Latest?