Video: Beyonce Dances in the Street While Visiting Mother-in-Law
By PopEater Staff Posted Sep 29th 2010 11:40AM
Beyonce sure knows how to liven up a block party. That was the case this month when she traveled to West Orange, NJ to visit husband Jay-Z's mother, as pointed out by our pals at Hello Beautiful.
Beyonce spotted the party on the same street as her mother-in-law and immediately joined in, leading the group gathered in 'The Wobble' dance (think the Electric Slide but much cooler).
The Wobble is based off of rapper V.I.C.'s 2008 single and Beyonce sure knows how to perform it. Watch the Video Here and head to Hello Beautiful for more Beyonce
The video on YouTube serves as a nice glimpse into the private life of superstar Knowles, who is famously private about her relationship with Jay-Z. Apparently, visiting the mother-in-law is a joyous occasion. More on Beyonce and Jay-Z's Love Story
MORE ABOUT Beyonce Knowles
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Beyonce Knowles Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Paris Hilton slammed by world famous DJ
- J.K. Rowling writes backstory for Potter character
- NBCUniversal settles lawsuit with unpaid interns for $6.4 million
- ?Constantine' star Matt Ryan is a super binge watcher
- Entertainment Geekly: How ?The Walking Dead' is ?Lord of the Rings'
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch try to walk like Beyonce
- ?Sons of Guns' Stars Arrested for Alleged Child Cruelty
- Bed Hopping, Backstabbing and More Drama in Store for 'General Hospital'!
- Harold Perrineau Joins the DC Universe as a Never-Before-Seen Character in 'Constantine'
- Chinese Woman Spends Entire Week at KFC After Getting Dumped By Boyfriend, Says She "Needed Time to Think"
- Here Comes Honey Boo Boo Cancelled After Sex Offender Reports; Tori Spelling Reflects From Hospital Bed: Top 5 Stories
- Casper Smart: It's "Hard" Being Looked at as Only Jennifer Lopez's Ex-Boyfriend