Robert Pattinson and Emma Watson Voted Best Dressed Brits
By The Editors of StyleList Posted Sep 29th 2010 05:15PM
Glamour UK polled 25,000 people on the best dressed Brits and the cornerstones of top film franchises came up on top.
Actress/Ivy League undergrad/Burberry face Emma Watson took the top prize on the female side, while hunky 24-year-old 'Twilight' bloodsucker Robert Pattinson walked away with the crown for Best Dressed Male.
Watson, 20, has made a stylish mark this year by chopping her hair into a trendy pixie cut and sporting unpredictable getups like this camouflage corset (Burberry, of course) paired with jean shorts at the Glastonbury Festival.
Perhaps her newfound style prowess resulted in the "Harry Potter" star besting the rest of the trendy Top 10, including (in order) Victoria Beckham, Keira Knightley, Cheryl Cole, Sienna Miller, Kate Moss, Lily Allen, Pixie Lott, Naomi Campbell, and Florence Welch.
Other notable runners-up include Alexa Chung (#11), Mischa Barton (#12), Carey Mulligan (#13), Agyness Deyn (#21), Rosie Huntington-Whiteley (#22), Daisy Lowe (#24), and Georgia May Jagger (#25).
For most fashionable fella, Pattinson defeated Top 10 contenders (in order) Gerard Butler, 'Harry Potter' stars Rupert Grint and Daniel Radcliffe, David Beckham, daddy-to-be Orlando Bloom, Ed Westwick, boy band JLS, Jude Law, and Ewan MacGregor.
Daniel Craig (#11), Clive Owen (#13), Mark Ronson (#14), Russell Brand (#15), Pete Doherty (#18), and actor/Burberry model Sam Riley (#23) also made the list.
Both Pattinson and Watson will see their final franchise films 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn' and 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows' split into two.
Hit or Miss Fashion?
Christina Aguilera leaves her SoHo hotel looking very edgy, and possibly 'Evil,' as she heads to Radio City Music Hall.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
- Chris Hemsworth, Hugh Jackman Play Musical Beers With Jimmy Fallon and SNL Cast
- Justin Bobby Brescia's Life After The Hills Couldn't Be More Different From His Costars': Details, New Pictures!
- Kim Kardashian Channels a Cowgirl at Paris Fashion Week, Stops Traffic in French Capital
- The roles that got away
- FOX411's pic of the day
- 'The Big Bang Theory' recap: Sheldon heading to space?
- Kelly Clarkson Admits She Once Dated Justin Guarini, Denies Calling Miley Cyrus a "Pitchy Stripper"—Watch Now!
- An Extended Trailer for Furious 7 Just Hit the Internet and It'll Make Your Stomach Drop—Watch Now!
- The Big Bang Theory Paid Tribute To Leonard Nimoy After Tonight's Episode And It Was Beautiful