Robert Pattinson and Emma Watson Voted Best Dressed Brits
By The Editors of StyleList Posted Sep 29th 2010 05:15PM
Glamour UK polled 25,000 people on the best dressed Brits and the cornerstones of top film franchises came up on top.
Actress/Ivy League undergrad/Burberry face Emma Watson took the top prize on the female side, while hunky 24-year-old 'Twilight' bloodsucker Robert Pattinson walked away with the crown for Best Dressed Male.
Watson, 20, has made a stylish mark this year by chopping her hair into a trendy pixie cut and sporting unpredictable getups like this camouflage corset (Burberry, of course) paired with jean shorts at the Glastonbury Festival.
Perhaps her newfound style prowess resulted in the "Harry Potter" star besting the rest of the trendy Top 10, including (in order) Victoria Beckham, Keira Knightley, Cheryl Cole, Sienna Miller, Kate Moss, Lily Allen, Pixie Lott, Naomi Campbell, and Florence Welch.
Other notable runners-up include Alexa Chung (#11), Mischa Barton (#12), Carey Mulligan (#13), Agyness Deyn (#21), Rosie Huntington-Whiteley (#22), Daisy Lowe (#24), and Georgia May Jagger (#25).
For most fashionable fella, Pattinson defeated Top 10 contenders (in order) Gerard Butler, 'Harry Potter' stars Rupert Grint and Daniel Radcliffe, David Beckham, daddy-to-be Orlando Bloom, Ed Westwick, boy band JLS, Jude Law, and Ewan MacGregor.
Daniel Craig (#11), Clive Owen (#13), Mark Ronson (#14), Russell Brand (#15), Pete Doherty (#18), and actor/Burberry model Sam Riley (#23) also made the list.
Both Pattinson and Watson will see their final franchise films 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn' and 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows' split into two.
Hit or Miss Fashion?
Christina Aguilera leaves her SoHo hotel looking very edgy, and possibly 'Evil,' as she heads to Radio City Music Hall.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
- Paul Walker's Fatal Car Crash: Suspect Arrested for Allegedly Stealing Wreckage From Porsche
- Amanda Bynes Walks Dogs With Her Parents After Leaving Rehab
- Alessandra Ambrosio Rocks Bleached Eyebrows, Black Hair in Edgy Beach Photo Shoot: Picture
- ‘Frantic Lunatic’ Bernie Madoff Called End-Of-Year Fraud On Clients ‘Schtupping,’ The Yiddish Term For ?
- Police: Teen Arrested In Theft Of Roof Panel From Paul Walker Car Crash
- Kim Kardashian Pays Moving Tribute To Nelson Mandela, Then Tweets Keek Video
- Celebrity face change mysteries...
- Actors who played Nelson Mandela react to news of his death
- ?The Sound of Music Live!' was exciting and fun, but not without its flaws
- Nelson Mandela's Funeral Plans Revealed, Oprah Winfrey Pays Tribute to the Late South African Leader
- Sound of Music Live!: Cameron Diaz, Rob Lowe, Miranda Lambert & Anna Kendrick Live Tweet the Show
- Rashida Jones on Miley Cyrus, Rihanna and Nicki Minaj: "2013 Was the Year of the Very Visible Vagina"