'Real Housewives of D.C.' Star Mary Amons 'Very Much Affected' by Salahi Drama
By Denise Warner Posted Sep 30th 2010 08:00PM
In the first season of the show, Amons found herself entrenched in the drama of Tareq and Michaele Salahi -- better known to any non-fans as the White House crashers. (On one episode, Tareq insinuated that Amons' daughter Lolly was involved in the theft of his car.)
"My real life has very much been affected by all of this," she tells PopEater. "I was just saying to a friend that if you had predicted in my life a year and a half ago that I would be this much embedded with Salahi controversy, doing a reality show, I would have called you crazy."
She also discusses how her husband and children feel about the cameras, and whether or not she would do a second season of the series.
"If I do a second season, I think you're going to hear more from me. Now I know the process and I know that I need to watch the wine bottles out on the counter," she jokes. Watch Our Chat Inside!
MORE ABOUT Michaele Salahi
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Michaele Salahi Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Angelina Jolie Steps Out After Wedding, Melissa Rivers on Joan Rivers: Top 5 Friday Stories
- Bill Murray Tears Tickets at St. Paul Saints Independent League Baseball Game, Catches First Pitch: Watch!
- Jimmy Kimmel: Jennifer Aniston Wasn't Mad About Friends Reunion, That's Acting
- Rehab Vet Farrah Abraham Says ?I Have Faith In' Amber Portwood's Sobriety: ?Teen Mom' Frenemies No More
- Moving Trucks Spotted Outside Mariah Carey's Apartment Building ? Is This Really The End Of Her Marriage To Nick Cannon?
- Tony Stewart Speaks Out On Killing Fellow NASCAR Driver Kevin Ward Jr. —‘It Will Affect My Life Forever’
- Comedian Tracy Morgan still struggling after crash
- Joan Rivers' condition 'remains serious,' daughter says
- Political correctness in Hollywood running amok?
- Kate Mara and Max Minghella Split Up After 4 Years of Dating
- OMG! Giuliana & Bill Rancic Share Adorable Exclusive Photos of Son Duke on His 2nd Birthday—He's Gotten So Big!
- See Photos of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt on Their Wedding Day and Looking Gorgeous... in Mr. & Mrs. Smith!