Michael Symon: 'It's a Little Strange' Judging 'The Next Iron Chef'
By Denise Warner Posted Sep 30th 2010 04:00PM
In the upcoming season of 'The Next Iron Chef,' Michael Symon trades his competitor duties for the judges' table.
Symon, an Iron Chef himself after winning the first season of the series, talked to PopEater about what it's like being on the other side of the show. "It's a little strange," he tells us. "I don't love to judge because I know how hard it is."
The Cleveland-native has also been busy. On top of his 'Iron Chef America' and 'Next Iron Chef' duties, Symon hosts 'Cook Like an Iron Chef' and 'Food Feuds,' which premieres on the Food Network on Oct. 14. Watch Our Interview!
'The Next Iron Chef' premieres on Oct. 3. Come back tomorrow for our chat with host Alton Brown.
PopEater Visits Michael Symon
Iron Chef Michael Symon talks with PopEater.
Ben Trivett, PopEater
Ben Trivett, PopEater
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mila Kunis Gives Birth to Baby Girl, Welcomes Daughter With Ashton Kutcher: Report
- Jeremy Roloff and Audrey Botti's Wedding Album: See the Little People, Big World Stars' Romantic Pictures
- Jessica Biel Shows Off Her Bikini Body While on Vacation in Hawaii -- See the Pictures!
- Lindsay Lohan Out In London
- Joe & Teresa Giudice's Bankruptcy Discharge DENIED By Judge: Couple Slammed With Shocking $13 Million Debt
- Baby Bombshell! Tori Spelling Admits She ?May Be Pregnant' In Reality Show Teaser ? WATCH The Season Two Trailer
- Hidden bra camera shows woman how often breasts are ogled
- Gay gun activists: Growing LGBT push to support the Second Amendment
- Alyssa Milano is leaving 'Mistresses'
- Watch Hugh Jackman Grab His Balls in Slow Motion for Testicular Cancer Awareness: Is #FeelingNuts the New Ice Bucket Challenge?!
- Aaliyah: The Princess of R&B First Look! Watch an Exclusive New Trailer for the TV Movie
- Which TV Sitcom Couple Are You? Play Our Marry Me Personality Quiz to Find Out!