Miranda Kerr Walks the Runway While Five Months Pregnant
By The Editors of StyleList Posted Sep 30th 2010 08:26PM
After making her Balenciaga catwalk debut a year ago (a major move toward building a more high-end image), Kerr -- now five months pregnant -- took to the runway for the second time Sept. 30 in Paris, where she wore a wide shift dress with an oversize houndstooth print that conveniently disguised her belly, along with a rubbery black jacket and chunky men's-style flats.
The pregnant and newly married Victoria's Secret model was also seen rocking a shapeless sack dress (with a mid-thigh-grazing hem), along with a leather jacket and lace-up bootie heels while leaving the show with hubby Orlando Bloom. The two have been together since 2007 and this will be the first child for both. The couple announced the baby news back in August.
Also walking the Balenciaga runway was a super-svelte Gisele Bundchen, who delivered her first child a little under 10 months ago, and fellow late-'90s-era models Carolyn Murphy and Stella Tennant, along with new schoolers like teenage model-of-the-moment Lindsey Wixson (see a LIFE slideshow of Wixson's Fall 2010 Fashion Week experience).
Taking in the models and the clothes -- which had both a futuristic-punk and '90s minimalist vibe -- was designer Nicolas Ghesquière's muse Charlotte Gainsbourg, Lou Dillon, French style icon Catherine Deneuve, and Salma Hayek.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Fought About Her Affair, Jay-Z Says Beyonce Is Not Pregnant: Top 5 Stories
- Tori Spelling Turns 40, Shows Off Incredible Bikini Body in Mexico
- Jennifer Lawrence Gets Naked, Painted Blue as X-Men's Mystique
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Founding member of The Doors dies at 74, publicist says
- David Beckham announces retirement, who will take his place as sexiest athlete?
- When clothes don't cooperate
- Oklahoma Tornado: Celebs React to Devastation, Tweet Condolences and Ways to Help
- OMG TV Moments: Bates Motel's Shocking Finale Death, Hawaii Five-0's Emotional Exit and More!
- Justin Timberlake Shows Barack Obama Something on His Smartphone—See the Awesome Pic