Miranda Kerr Walks the Runway While Five Months Pregnant
By The Editors of StyleList Posted Sep 30th 2010 08:26PM
After making her Balenciaga catwalk debut a year ago (a major move toward building a more high-end image), Kerr -- now five months pregnant -- took to the runway for the second time Sept. 30 in Paris, where she wore a wide shift dress with an oversize houndstooth print that conveniently disguised her belly, along with a rubbery black jacket and chunky men's-style flats.
The pregnant and newly married Victoria's Secret model was also seen rocking a shapeless sack dress (with a mid-thigh-grazing hem), along with a leather jacket and lace-up bootie heels while leaving the show with hubby Orlando Bloom. The two have been together since 2007 and this will be the first child for both. The couple announced the baby news back in August.
Also walking the Balenciaga runway was a super-svelte Gisele Bundchen, who delivered her first child a little under 10 months ago, and fellow late-'90s-era models Carolyn Murphy and Stella Tennant, along with new schoolers like teenage model-of-the-moment Lindsey Wixson (see a LIFE slideshow of Wixson's Fall 2010 Fashion Week experience).
Taking in the models and the clothes -- which had both a futuristic-punk and '90s minimalist vibe -- was designer Nicolas Ghesquière's muse Charlotte Gainsbourg, Lou Dillon, French style icon Catherine Deneuve, and Salma Hayek.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Party Down South Recap: Mattie Lynn Breaux Eats Chest Hair, Daddy Passes Out in Driveway
- See 100 Years of Lingerie Flash Before Your Eyes in This Three Minute Video
- Karlie Kloss Confesses She Was "Awkward" in Grade School, Shares Photographic Evidence
- Tori Spelling suing Benihana over burns from falling on grill
- Cindy Crawford doesn't understand why unflattering photo makes other feel good
- Courtney Stodden's mom Krista regrets letting daughter marry older husband
- Giada de Laurentiis' Divorce Finalized, Chef Ordered to Pay Ex Husband $9,000 in Monthly Child Support
- Hipster Barbie Hilariously Mocks Being "Authentic" on Instagram
- Has The Bachelorette's Josh Murray Found Love Again?! Andi Dorfman's Ex Posts Cryptic Pic With Beautiful Blonde