Alton Brown: 'I'm the Agent Provocateur' of 'The Next Iron Chef'
By Denise Warner Posted Oct 1st 2010 03:00PM
Alton Brown, 'Good Eats' star and 'Iron Chef America' guru, wouldn't tell us much about 'The Next Iron Chef,' the reality series that will decide who joins the pantheon of chefs, including Mario Batali, Masaharu Morimoto, Michael Symon, Cat Cora, Jose Garces and Bobby Flay.
"I can neither confirm nor deny anything factual about 'The Next Iron Chef,' he explains to PopEater when we stopped by Kitchen Stadium.
Brown, whose book 'Good Eats 2: The Middle Years' appears on shelves this month, would talk about his own role as host on the upcoming season ("I'm kind of the agent provocateur"), and which Iron Chef's ingredients are the most difficult to prepare for before a battle. Watch Our Interview Inside!
The Next Iron Chef' premieres on Oct. 3. Check out our chat with former winner and current judge Michael Symon.
- Filed under:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Scott Disick Argues With Kourtney Kardashian Over Her Need for Space: "We Haven't Slept Together in Five Years"
- Ashley Benson Cleans Out Her Closet to Make Room for Everything on Her Holiday Wish List: Shop Her Style Must-Haves!
- Donald Faison Snuggles With Look-Alike Son Rocco, 15 Months: Sweet Photo
- Jane Doe in 2005 Bill Cosby civil rape suit comes forward
- Melissa McCarthy to launch clothing line for all sizes
- Ariana Grande responds to Bette Midler: 'Always a fan no matter what'