Alton Brown: 'I'm the Agent Provocateur' of 'The Next Iron Chef'
By Denise Warner Posted Oct 1st 2010 03:00PM
Alton Brown, 'Good Eats' star and 'Iron Chef America' guru, wouldn't tell us much about 'The Next Iron Chef,' the reality series that will decide who joins the pantheon of chefs, including Mario Batali, Masaharu Morimoto, Michael Symon, Cat Cora, Jose Garces and Bobby Flay.
"I can neither confirm nor deny anything factual about 'The Next Iron Chef,' he explains to PopEater when we stopped by Kitchen Stadium.
Brown, whose book 'Good Eats 2: The Middle Years' appears on shelves this month, would talk about his own role as host on the upcoming season ("I'm kind of the agent provocateur"), and which Iron Chef's ingredients are the most difficult to prepare for before a battle. Watch Our Interview Inside!
The Next Iron Chef' premieres on Oct. 3. Check out our chat with former winner and current judge Michael Symon.
- Filed under:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Real Housewives of New Jersey Recap: Teresa Giudice Prepares to Downsize
- Little People, Big World's Jeremy Roloff Marries Audrey Mirabella Botti; Kim Kardashian's Nude Photos Leaked Online: Top Stories
- Eric the Actor Lynch Dead: Howard Stern Wack Packer Dies at Age 39
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Hilary Duff says new album will reflect Texas roots
- Vince Neil says no more country music for Motley Crue
- Ryan Seacrest talks new season of 'American Idol'
- Eric "The Actor" Lynch Dies at 39, Hollywood Reacts to Beloved Howard Stern Show Caller and Guest
- The Good Wife Season 6 Premiere Recap: Welcome Back, Now Go to Jail
- The #RichKids of Beverly Hills Survive the Wilderness With a Near-Death Experience & More—See the Full Recap!