Alton Brown: 'I'm the Agent Provocateur' of 'The Next Iron Chef'
By Denise Warner Posted Oct 1st 2010 03:00PM
Alton Brown, 'Good Eats' star and 'Iron Chef America' guru, wouldn't tell us much about 'The Next Iron Chef,' the reality series that will decide who joins the pantheon of chefs, including Mario Batali, Masaharu Morimoto, Michael Symon, Cat Cora, Jose Garces and Bobby Flay.
"I can neither confirm nor deny anything factual about 'The Next Iron Chef,' he explains to PopEater when we stopped by Kitchen Stadium.
Brown, whose book 'Good Eats 2: The Middle Years' appears on shelves this month, would talk about his own role as host on the upcoming season ("I'm kind of the agent provocateur"), and which Iron Chef's ingredients are the most difficult to prepare for before a battle. Watch Our Interview Inside!
The Next Iron Chef' premieres on Oct. 3. Check out our chat with former winner and current judge Michael Symon.
- Filed under:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kris Jenner Feels Betrayed by Bruce Jenner for Dating Her Friend: "She's Livid"
- Ricki Lake Files For Divorce From Husband Christian Evans, Offers to Pay Spousal Support
- Bruce Jenner Smokes, Gets Red Manicure on 65th Birthday; Kate Gosselin Avoided Ex-Husband Jon Gosselin at Yard Sale: Top 5 Stories
- ?He Said He'd Pay Her': How ?Manipulative' Hank Baskett Tried To Cover Up The Transsexual Scandal ? Model's Best Friend Tells All In Video Confession
- Booby Chaps! 10 Photos Of Male Celebrities Sporting An Impressive Set Of Man Boobs
- My Everything! Ariana Grande Is ?Spending The Holidays' With ?Soul Partner' Boyfriend Big Sean
- Jennifer Lopez: I felt 'abused' in past relationships
- Roman Polanski questioned in Poland about 1977 sex with a minor case
- Shania Twain reveals she has more music in the works