Alton Brown: 'I'm the Agent Provocateur' of 'The Next Iron Chef'
By Denise Warner Posted Oct 1st 2010 03:00PM
Alton Brown, 'Good Eats' star and 'Iron Chef America' guru, wouldn't tell us much about 'The Next Iron Chef,' the reality series that will decide who joins the pantheon of chefs, including Mario Batali, Masaharu Morimoto, Michael Symon, Cat Cora, Jose Garces and Bobby Flay.
"I can neither confirm nor deny anything factual about 'The Next Iron Chef,' he explains to PopEater when we stopped by Kitchen Stadium.
Brown, whose book 'Good Eats 2: The Middle Years' appears on shelves this month, would talk about his own role as host on the upcoming season ("I'm kind of the agent provocateur"), and which Iron Chef's ingredients are the most difficult to prepare for before a battle. Watch Our Interview Inside!
The Next Iron Chef' premieres on Oct. 3. Check out our chat with former winner and current judge Michael Symon.
- Filed under:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jessica Simpson Looked Boho-Chic as Bridesmaid at Sister Ashlee Simpson's Wedding -- See Her Dress!
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Talk "Intimate" Wedding; Find Out How Pitt Honored Jolie's Late Mother: Top 5 Stories
- Kate Hudson Slams Eating Disorder Rumors, Says That's "One Thing I Will Never Have"
- Cara Delevingne Goes Crazy At Heathrow Airport Chasing Photographers
- 365 Style: Nicky Hilton's New Book Will Be The New Go-To Fashion Guide
- Missing Mom: Amber Portwood Says She ‘Missed Out On So Much' Of Daughter Leah's Life In Prison ? Making Up For Lost Time
- Alleged hacked McKayla Maroney pics banned from Reddit; site says she would be underage in them
- Justin Bieber charged with assault, Ontario police say
- Miranda Lambert, Blake Shelton reportedly turn down $1 million Las Vegas show deal