Alton Brown: 'I'm the Agent Provocateur' of 'The Next Iron Chef'
By Denise Warner Posted Oct 1st 2010 03:00PM
Alton Brown, 'Good Eats' star and 'Iron Chef America' guru, wouldn't tell us much about 'The Next Iron Chef,' the reality series that will decide who joins the pantheon of chefs, including Mario Batali, Masaharu Morimoto, Michael Symon, Cat Cora, Jose Garces and Bobby Flay.
"I can neither confirm nor deny anything factual about 'The Next Iron Chef,' he explains to PopEater when we stopped by Kitchen Stadium.
Brown, whose book 'Good Eats 2: The Middle Years' appears on shelves this month, would talk about his own role as host on the upcoming season ("I'm kind of the agent provocateur"), and which Iron Chef's ingredients are the most difficult to prepare for before a battle. Watch Our Interview Inside!
The Next Iron Chef' premieres on Oct. 3. Check out our chat with former winner and current judge Michael Symon.
- Filed under:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- George Clooney, Amal Alamuddin Celebrate Second Wedding Bash: Details
- Mama June's Daughter Anna Cardwell Claims She Was Molested By Mother's Boyfriend
- Diddy as Prince, Ellen as Nicki! See Celebs Dressed as Other Stars For Halloween
- Jake Steinfeld Joins Governors Across The Country To Open Live Positively Fitness Centers
- More Problems For Leah Messer! ‘Teen Mom 2′ Star & Husband Jeremy Calvert Hit With A $10K Tax Lien
- Cream vocalist, bassist Jack Bruce dies at 71
- Rumer Willis is 'blown away' by her sister Tallulah's strength
- 'Breaking Bad's' Aaron Paul slams Toys R Us over recall
- Wow! Jessica Simpson Keeps it Short as She Debuts Brand New Haircut—Take a Look!
- George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Celebrate Wedding With Intimate Dinner Party—All the Details!
- Katy Perry Turns 30 Today! Celebrate the Singer's Birthday by Looking Back at Her Hair Changes Through the Years