'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Star Lisa Vanderpump: Expect 'Naughty Bling'
By Bryan Alexander Posted Oct 1st 2010 10:30PM
PopEater asked new cast member Lisa Vanderpump to sum it up in one word. "Bling," she replies with a smile. "Naughty bling."
That's actually two words. But when you're as rich as she is, you're allowed an extra word. And truth be told, Vanderpump says the bling-factor will push the show in the world's most desirable zip code to a whole new level.
"Beverly Hills won't disappoint. There's a different level of lifestyle and sophistication here. No doubt about it," Vanderpump, who owns hip eateries Villa Blanca and Sur, says.
"Some of the houses [on display] are amazing. These are places people would normally never see inside," she says. "Normally these women are so private. It was actually sort of surprising to see the quality of women willing to open their lives and homes up."
In addition to Vanderpump, the cast will be rounded out by Kim and Kyle Richards (Paris Hilton's aunts), Adrienne Maloof-Nassif, Camille Grammar and Taylor Armstrong.
Despite the Faberge exterior, which makes the marbled mansions from their sister New Jersey show look like starter homes, Vanderpump says there is a whole lot of dirt to uncover. "It shows you, that all that glitters is not gold," she warns. "It just shows that even if you live in a fabulous house you have your own stresses, you have your own problems."
"Just because your house is big doesn't mean you don't have your own emotional issues." And then some.
She cites fellow cast mate Camille Grammar--who filed for divorce from Kelsey Grammar in July--as a prime example of the 90210 duality. "You can see that in Camille Grammar. Doesn't matter how many houses you have, if suddenly your husband is suddenly with some bimbo in New York, it doesn't matter how big your house is."
"Sorry, I'm being honest," Vanderpump adds.
We're guessing that unique brand of honesty may cause some drama on the show. "I can be the baddie. I have a little of everything in me," she says. And the fireworks will start before you know it. I thought it would be pretty tame for the first season. But we go pretty quick out of the starting gate!"
'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' premieres October 14 on Bravo at 10/9c.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kris Jenner Feels Betrayed By Bruce Jenner; Brittany Maynard Pushes Back Death Date: Top 5 Stories
- Prince William, Pregnant Kate Middleton Go on Babymoon With Prince George in Scotland -- Details
- Khloe Kardashian Celebrates 14 Million Instagram Followers With a Super Sexy Booty Snap -- See the Pic!
- Inherited Or Injected? Khloe Kardashian & Kylie Jenner Flaunt Matching Trout Pouts As Nip Tuck Rumors Continue
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Orson Welles' final film may be released
- 'I Was Here': Beyonce song inspires Iraqi youth peace movement
- Julianne Hough Gets Emotional While Delivering a Special Message to Her Older Sister—Watch the Sweet Clip!
- Why Scandal, The Vampire Diaries, and How to Get Away with Murder Blew. Us. Away. Our Rants and Raves
- These Are Chelsea Handler's Naked Boobs on a Horse...