Rihanna's Red Hair Inspires Copy Cat Runway Looks (and Locks)
By The Editors of StyleList Posted Oct 1st 2010 03:30PM
If imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, Rihanna should be feeling pretty darn good about herself today -- thanks to her lively "Matador Red" locks.
Model Milica Blagojevic strutted down the catwalk yesterday at the Hakaan Spring 2011 show during Paris Fashion Week donning a copycat color and cut of the pop star's bright red 'do.
The mastermind behind the vibrant hue -- which was dyed on site at the show -- is colorist Christophe Robin, who also worked his magic on Shirley Mallmann's blonde tresses, transforming them into a trendy shade of lilac gray. Whether you like these looks or not (our guess is not), they were a one-hit wonder -- Robin re-dyed the models' locks back to their original colors after the show.
Based on her past hairstyles of stripy highlights, an edgy crop, slicked back strands, and even a mohawk, we know this 22-year-old will keep pushing the hair envelope. So we won't be surprised if there are more impersonations to come.
Rihanna first donned some red during a performance with Eminem at last month's MTV VMA Awards.
Hit or Miss Fashion?
Christina Aguilera leaves her SoHo hotel looking very edgy, and possibly 'Evil,' as she heads to Radio City Music Hall.
MORE ABOUT Rihanna
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Rihanna Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
- Denise Richards on Caring for Charlie Sheen, Brooke Mueller's Kids: "I Want to Be There for Them"
- Alan O'Day Dead: "Undercover Angel" Singer Dies at 72
- Fred Armisen, Bill Hader Say Emotional Goodbye to Saturday Night Live
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- 'Star Trek' does $70.6M on opening weekend, but falls short of studio's expectations
- Taylor Swift, One Direction among stars set to shine at Billboard Music Awards
- Twilight time for Stewart, Pattinson?