Rihanna's Red Hair Inspires Copy Cat Runway Looks (and Locks)
By The Editors of StyleList Posted Oct 1st 2010 03:30PM
If imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, Rihanna should be feeling pretty darn good about herself today -- thanks to her lively "Matador Red" locks.
Model Milica Blagojevic strutted down the catwalk yesterday at the Hakaan Spring 2011 show during Paris Fashion Week donning a copycat color and cut of the pop star's bright red 'do.
The mastermind behind the vibrant hue -- which was dyed on site at the show -- is colorist Christophe Robin, who also worked his magic on Shirley Mallmann's blonde tresses, transforming them into a trendy shade of lilac gray. Whether you like these looks or not (our guess is not), they were a one-hit wonder -- Robin re-dyed the models' locks back to their original colors after the show.
Based on her past hairstyles of stripy highlights, an edgy crop, slicked back strands, and even a mohawk, we know this 22-year-old will keep pushing the hair envelope. So we won't be surprised if there are more impersonations to come.
Rihanna first donned some red during a performance with Eminem at last month's MTV VMA Awards.
Hit or Miss Fashion?
Christina Aguilera leaves her SoHo hotel looking very edgy, and possibly 'Evil,' as she heads to Radio City Music Hall.
MORE ABOUT Rihanna
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Rihanna Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
- Julianne Moore, Ellen Page's Lesbian Drama Freeheld Banned From Shooting at Catholic High School
- Ivanka Trump Sizzles in Ivana's Dress, Stolen Straight Out of Her Mama's Closet: Pictures
- TV's Top 10 Villains: The Biggest Baddies Currently on Air, From Gotham to Game of Thrones
- Judge Denies Teresa Giudice's Halfway House Plea, Will Be Serving Prison Sentence In Danbury, Conn. Prison!
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Chrissy Teigen criticized for tweets on Ottawa shooting
- In defense of Renee Zellweger's face