Rihanna's Red Hair Inspires Copy Cat Runway Looks (and Locks)
By The Editors of StyleList Posted Oct 1st 2010 03:30PM
If imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, Rihanna should be feeling pretty darn good about herself today -- thanks to her lively "Matador Red" locks.
Model Milica Blagojevic strutted down the catwalk yesterday at the Hakaan Spring 2011 show during Paris Fashion Week donning a copycat color and cut of the pop star's bright red 'do.
The mastermind behind the vibrant hue -- which was dyed on site at the show -- is colorist Christophe Robin, who also worked his magic on Shirley Mallmann's blonde tresses, transforming them into a trendy shade of lilac gray. Whether you like these looks or not (our guess is not), they were a one-hit wonder -- Robin re-dyed the models' locks back to their original colors after the show.
Based on her past hairstyles of stripy highlights, an edgy crop, slicked back strands, and even a mohawk, we know this 22-year-old will keep pushing the hair envelope. So we won't be surprised if there are more impersonations to come.
Rihanna first donned some red during a performance with Eminem at last month's MTV VMA Awards.
Hit or Miss Fashion?
Christina Aguilera leaves her SoHo hotel looking very edgy, and possibly 'Evil,' as she heads to Radio City Music Hall.
MORE ABOUT Rihanna
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Rihanna Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
- Kids' Choice Awards 2015: Watch a Supercut of Stars Getting Slimed!
- Katie Holmes, Suri Cruise Live It Up at the 2015 Kids' Choice Awards: Pics!
- Nick Jonas Gets Drenched in Slime at 2015 Kids' Choice Awards: Watch the Video!
- Raven-Symone's confusion: 'I'm from every continent in Africa'
- Leonard Nimoy's son planning documentary about his father
- World receives its first glimpse of 'Spectre,' new James Bond movie
- Angelina Jolie Delivers Inspiring Kids' Choice Awards Speech: "Smile and Hold Your Head Up High"
- Destiny's Child Reunites at the Stellar Gospel Music Awards for Their First Performance Since the Super Bowl
- 2015 Kids' Choice Awards: Nick Jonas Pokes Fun at One Direction, Angelina Jolie Inspires and More Big Moments