Confused About Rush Limbaugh on 'Family Guy'? Ditto
By PopEater Staff Posted Oct 1st 2010 12:36PM
"I didn't do this for the money, I did this for the fun of it," Limbaugh said in an interview with Mediaite. "I come out looking like a champ on this thing."
In the episode, Limbaugh manages to flip Brian's political views by turning him into a war hawk. Limbaugh then realizes he's created a monster.
Despite having polar-opposite political beliefs, Limbaugh and MacFarlane bonded easily, and the radio host admitted to admiring the show for how "it crosses the line every night it's on."
Now if only Limbaugh had the same sense of humor about politics ...
The episode airs on FOX at 9 p.m. ET.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Oscar Pistorius Sentenced to Five Years in Prison for Killing of Girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp
- Sofia Vergara's Ex-Fiance Nick Loeb Sneaks Up on Her at Red Carpet Event -- See the Awkward Pic!
- Blake Lively Shows Off Baby Bump, Cleavage While Ryan Reynolds Looks On Adoringly
- Get The ?J' Out! Jill Duggar, Expecting Baby Son, Says She & Husband Won't Do ?Letter Theme' Naming Their Children
- Oscar Pistorius, Sentenced To 5 Years, Might Be Out Of Jail In 10 Months
- Speak-The-Plow! The ?Old Lindsay Lohan Is Back' & We Are ?Really Proud Of Her,' Says Friend
- Kris Jenner on Bruce's changing appearance: 'I don't know what he's going through'
- Gene Simmons: Young women should marry older men
- Country singer Martina McBride pursues cooking passion
- Jill Duggar and Derick Dillard Reveal Their Baby's Gender! 19 Kids and Counting Stars Are Having a Boy!
- Oscar Pistorius Sentenced to Five Years in Prison for Girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp's Killing
- Go Girl! Jennifer Lawrence Swings an Ax and Impresses All the Guys in New Serena Clip