Attention DiCaprio Fans: Dance the 'Leo Strut'!
By Christine Fenno Posted Oct 3rd 2010 01:57PM
Take a step with the right.
Tilt your head to the side.
Smile real, real wide."
'Inception' may have been Leonardo DiCaprio's crowning achievement of the summer, but a candid photo of the grinning actor snapped on the set of that movie is the real must-see of autumn.
In the original photograph, Leo's doing nothing more extraordinary than taking a step forward during a break in filming, but something about his unusually jaunty, carefee air has inspired a wave of seriously silly Photoshopping -- with all the fun being cataloged on the "F*** Yeah Strutting Leo" tumblr and a "Strutting Leo" Facebook page.
And now, the Oscar nominee is the muse of his very own dance craze. If you haven't yet learned how to do the Leo Strut, pay close attention:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting: How I found out nude pics had leaked
- Jason Aldean: Get over affair and stop calling me 'bro country'
- Gerard Depardieu says he can drink 12-14 bottles of wine a day
- David Ayer Eyeing Warner Bros.' 'Suicide Squad' (Exclusive)
- Angelina Jolie to Direct Richard Leakey Biopic for Skydance Productions
- Amber Heard Will Star In 'Magic Mike XXL'
- Scotland's independence vote decided a superhero's fate, for some reason
- ?Friday Night Lights' director says his son won't be playing football
- Billy Crystal and Jimmy Fallon reminisce about Robin Williams
- What Do We Want From 'The View'?
- 'Dr. Cabbie': 9 Things to Know From the Set of the Canadian Comedy
- 'ER' Cast: Where Are They Now? (PHOTOS)