Attention DiCaprio Fans: Dance the 'Leo Strut'!
By Christine Fenno Posted Oct 3rd 2010 01:57PM
Take a step with the right.
Tilt your head to the side.
Smile real, real wide."
'Inception' may have been Leonardo DiCaprio's crowning achievement of the summer, but a candid photo of the grinning actor snapped on the set of that movie is the real must-see of autumn.
In the original photograph, Leo's doing nothing more extraordinary than taking a step forward during a break in filming, but something about his unusually jaunty, carefee air has inspired a wave of seriously silly Photoshopping -- with all the fun being cataloged on the "F*** Yeah Strutting Leo" tumblr and a "Strutting Leo" Facebook page.
And now, the Oscar nominee is the muse of his very own dance craze. If you haven't yet learned how to do the Leo Strut, pay close attention:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Whitney Houston's daughter, Bobbi Kristina Brown, found unresponsive in tub
- Celebs and sports stars converge for pre-Super Bowl party
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Stephen Fry urges UK to pardon gay men
- Samuel Goldwyn: Remembering the Movie Mogul on the Anniversary of His Death
- Box Office: 'American Sniper' Targets Super Bowl Record, Heads for $250M
- CBS Orders Drama From Bryan Cranston and David Shore, James Patterson Adaptation
- The Avengers Face Ultron in This New 'Age of Ultron' TV Spot
- Check Out This Terrifying New Dinosaur From 'Jurassic World'
- Tatiana Maslany Nabs Lead Role in 'Star Wars' Spinoff: Rumor Alert!