Attention DiCaprio Fans: Dance the 'Leo Strut'!
By Christine Fenno Posted Oct 3rd 2010 01:57PM
Take a step with the right.
Tilt your head to the side.
Smile real, real wide."
'Inception' may have been Leonardo DiCaprio's crowning achievement of the summer, but a candid photo of the grinning actor snapped on the set of that movie is the real must-see of autumn.
In the original photograph, Leo's doing nothing more extraordinary than taking a step forward during a break in filming, but something about his unusually jaunty, carefee air has inspired a wave of seriously silly Photoshopping -- with all the fun being cataloged on the "F*** Yeah Strutting Leo" tumblr and a "Strutting Leo" Facebook page.
And now, the Oscar nominee is the muse of his very own dance craze. If you haven't yet learned how to do the Leo Strut, pay close attention:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nude photos of Jennifer Lawrence leaked online by hacker
- 'Star Wars' actors tight lipped about upcoming movie
- Box office: ?Guardians of the Galaxy' rules lackluster Labor Day
- Venice Biennale College Announces 2015 Film Fund Contenders
- Lost Chapter of 'Charlie and the Chocolate Factory' Published for 50th Anniversary
- Lars von Trier Producer Joins Forces with 'Girl With Dragon Tattoo' Team
- Summer Box Office 2014: What Went Wrong?
- The Cast of 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Does the Baby Groot Dance (VIDEO)
- What Makes a Great TV Series Finale?