Attention DiCaprio Fans: Dance the 'Leo Strut'!
By Christine Fenno Posted Oct 3rd 2010 01:57PM
Take a step with the right.
Tilt your head to the side.
Smile real, real wide."
'Inception' may have been Leonardo DiCaprio's crowning achievement of the summer, but a candid photo of the grinning actor snapped on the set of that movie is the real must-see of autumn.
In the original photograph, Leo's doing nothing more extraordinary than taking a step forward during a break in filming, but something about his unusually jaunty, carefee air has inspired a wave of seriously silly Photoshopping -- with all the fun being cataloged on the "F*** Yeah Strutting Leo" tumblr and a "Strutting Leo" Facebook page.
And now, the Oscar nominee is the muse of his very own dance craze. If you haven't yet learned how to do the Leo Strut, pay close attention:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- AC/DC guitarist Malcolm Young taking break from group due to illness
- Rapper Andre Johnson cuts off penis, jumps from balcony in apparent suicide attempt, report says
- FOX News announces new daytime show 'Outnumbered'
- Oliver Stone Slams Chinese Film Industry at Beijing Festival
- Director Bryan Singer Accused of Sexually Abusing 17-Year-Old Boy in 1999
- 'Arrow' Postmortem: EP Andrew Kreisberg on the Cure, Isabel 2.0 and Laurel's Secret
- Confessions from a ?Real World' open casting call
- ?Arrow' recap: It's not easy being green
- ?Survivor: Cagayan': And the eliminated contestant is?
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Post-Credits Clip Teases 'X-Men: Days of Future Past'
- This Is the Reason 'Noah' Is Full of White People
- Chloe Grace Moretz Officially Joins 'The 5th Wave'