Catchphrase Alert: 'SNL' Debuts 'Miley Cyrus Show'
By Christine Fenno Posted Oct 3rd 2010 10:20AM
As Miley Cyrus (or, rather, Vanessa Bayer impersonating Miley) would say, "Pretty cool!"
Last night's 'SNL' episode, hosted by Bryan Cranston (Emmy-winning star of 'Breaking Bad,' who was a solid team player but hardly dominated the evening's sketches), introduced a new spoof talk show starring everyone's favorite hyper-confident, hyper-upbeat -- okay, just plain hyper -- teen celebrity, Miley Cyrus.
What was actually "pretty cool" was how Bayer captured the raspy-voiced, wide-eyed Disney star's "over it" attitude about her dad, and her skewed self-image about her acting talent compared to, say, Johnny Depp. Fellow 'SNL' newbie Paul Brittain, meanwhile, nailed his Depp impersonation as a guest on 'The Miley Cyrus Show.'
Have a look at the sketch. What did you think of these 'SNL' newcomers?
- Filed under:
- TV News
MORE ABOUT Miley Cyrus
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Miley Cyrus Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles Exclusive Sneak Peek: Wedding Planning Goes on Hold When Heather Bilyeu Realizes Josh Altman Has Changed
- Kim Kardashian Goes Shopping With Bruce Jenner and His Ponytail Following Divorce Filing: Pictures
- Jill Duggar, Derick Dillard Expecting Baby Boy Together!
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Kris Jenner on Bruce's changing appearance: 'I don't know what he's going through'
- Gene Simmons: Young women should marry older men
- Country singer Martina McBride pursues cooking passion
- Kim Kardashian Turns 34 Today! Celebrate Her Birthday by Looking Back at Her Best Red Carpet Moments
- Tori Spelling Feels "Overwhelmed" by Family's Financial Issues: "I Don't Want to Change Our Lifestyle"
- Keira Knightley's Teenage Years: I Was a Goody Two-Shoes