Catchphrase Alert: 'SNL' Debuts 'Miley Cyrus Show'
By Christine Fenno Posted Oct 3rd 2010 10:20AM
As Miley Cyrus (or, rather, Vanessa Bayer impersonating Miley) would say, "Pretty cool!"
Last night's 'SNL' episode, hosted by Bryan Cranston (Emmy-winning star of 'Breaking Bad,' who was a solid team player but hardly dominated the evening's sketches), introduced a new spoof talk show starring everyone's favorite hyper-confident, hyper-upbeat -- okay, just plain hyper -- teen celebrity, Miley Cyrus.
What was actually "pretty cool" was how Bayer captured the raspy-voiced, wide-eyed Disney star's "over it" attitude about her dad, and her skewed self-image about her acting talent compared to, say, Johnny Depp. Fellow 'SNL' newbie Paul Brittain, meanwhile, nailed his Depp impersonation as a guest on 'The Miley Cyrus Show.'
Have a look at the sketch. What did you think of these 'SNL' newcomers?
- Filed under:
- TV News
MORE ABOUT Miley Cyrus
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Miley Cyrus Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Khloe Kardashian Steps Out in Eye-Catching Ensemble, Mila Kunis Flashes Engagement Ring From Ashton Kutcher: Top Weekend Stories
- Jared Leto, Brother Shannon Leto Give Smoldering Stares in Bold, Printed Shirts: See the Sexy Picture
- Taylor Swift, Lorde Pal Around New York City: See the Goofy Picture
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- '300' sequel tops box office with $45.1M debut
- Reality polygamy family says 'It's like coming out of the closet' doing the show
- Raunchy Johnny Carson sex tape reportedly being shopped around
- Jennifer Aniston Says She Would Like to Trade Bodies With Gisele Bündchen, Admits She's Not a Fan of Selfies
- Teresa and Joe Giudice Cheer on Daughter at Cheerleading Competition After Pleading Guilty to Fraud Charges
- Taylor Swift and Lorde Enjoy Girls' Day in New York City