No Room For Size Zeroes as Beth Ditto Walks the Runway
By The Editors of StyleList Posted Oct 4th 2010 06:35PM
Gossip singer Beth Ditto has always embraced her plus size and Jean Paul Gaultier made sure she had the best threads to do so during a fashion show in Paris.
The voluptuous crooner -- who designs a plus-size range for British retailer Evans -- opened and closed a show this weekend while modeling Gaultier's elaborate creations.
Rocking a blunt black bob and wild sci-fi-esque blue eye shadow, the size 26 star also sang an Ike and Tina Turner classic for the well-heeled crowd.
Ditto -- who once appeared on Love's cover in the nude -- isn't the only curvy beauty to hit the runway. Miranda Kerr -- five months pregnant -- just took turn on the Balenciaga catwalk.
So, is this just a passing fad, or is the fashion world finally ready to embrace full-figured beauty? Guess we'll find out next season.
Hit or Miss Fashion?
Christina Aguilera leaves her SoHo hotel looking very edgy, and possibly 'Evil,' as she heads to Radio City Music Hall.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
- Sonja Morgan Gets "Ramotional" Discussing Ramona Singer Friendship
- Lauren Conrad on Purple Hair Like Nicole Richie: "I'm Not a Big Fan"
- Beyonce Takes Blue Ivy to the Dublin Zoo in Ireland: Cute Pictures
- History plans miniseries about Texas starring Bill Paxton
- The troubled and talented Lindsay Lohan
- Lindsay Lohan's list of ex-lovers revealed, report claims
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West $1 Million Prenuptial Agreement—Is It Real?! Plus, New Wedding Details!
- Girl Meets World Casting Scoop: Find Out Which Boy Meets World Star Is Returning! Plus, a First Look at the Reunion
- Bitch Stole My Look! Naomi Campbell Steps Out as Beyoncé's Foxxy Cleopatra