No Room For Size Zeroes as Beth Ditto Walks the Runway
By The Editors of StyleList Posted Oct 4th 2010 06:35PM
Gossip singer Beth Ditto has always embraced her plus size and Jean Paul Gaultier made sure she had the best threads to do so during a fashion show in Paris.
The voluptuous crooner -- who designs a plus-size range for British retailer Evans -- opened and closed a show this weekend while modeling Gaultier's elaborate creations.
Rocking a blunt black bob and wild sci-fi-esque blue eye shadow, the size 26 star also sang an Ike and Tina Turner classic for the well-heeled crowd.
Ditto -- who once appeared on Love's cover in the nude -- isn't the only curvy beauty to hit the runway. Miranda Kerr -- five months pregnant -- just took turn on the Balenciaga catwalk.
So, is this just a passing fad, or is the fashion world finally ready to embrace full-figured beauty? Guess we'll find out next season.
Hit or Miss Fashion?
Christina Aguilera leaves her SoHo hotel looking very edgy, and possibly 'Evil,' as she heads to Radio City Music Hall.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
- Andy Cohen Was "Basically Crying" at RHONJ Reunion, "Could Barely Look at" Teresa Giudice
- Taylor Swift Dresses Up as a Pegacorn (A.K.A. a Unicorn With Wings) for Halloween 2014, Making Her Fairy Tale a Reality
- Kim Kardashian Dresses North West in Skunk Costume for Halloween 2014: Photos
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Randy Bachman of The Guess Who & BTO keeps on takin' care of business
- Amanda Bynes released from psychiatric facility, slams parents in Twitter rant
- Country singer Jessie James Decker deletes Twitter account after ripping followers