Lindsay Planning Rehab Photo Shoot to Earn Cash?
By Rob Shuter Posted Oct 4th 2010 09:40AM
Cash strapped Lindsay Lohan has come up with a way to make some extra money while she is away in rehab. The scandalized star is planning a staged photo shoot documenting her healing that she will then sell to the highest bidder.
"Lindsay hasn't worked in so long that the only way she makes money now is from selling photographs," a friend of Lohan's tells me. "She can make an easy $30,000 to $40,000 a pop for a few hours work. However pictures of her in rehab getting better could sell for as much as $100,000."
This wouldn't be the first time images of Lindsay in rehab have been sold to the press. In 2007 OK! magazine published beautiful images of Lindsay reading self help books and doing yoga while she was a Cirque Lodge Treatment Center in Utah.
"Nothing with Lindsay surprises me anyone," one weekly editor tells me. "You would think she would be focusing on dealing with her addictions not staying photo shoots. But this is who this girl is. She never thinks about the long-term solution but rather is always looking for the quick fix."
Lets hope I'm wrong and that Lindsay is finally seeking help ... not profits.
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter -
- Lindsay Lohan
MORE ABOUT Lindsay Lohan
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Lindsay Lohan Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Brandy Clark: I'm a real woman
- 'The Thorn Birds' author Colleen McCullough dies at 77
- Bruce Jenner's changing look
- Justin Bieber Says Sorry For "Arrogant" and "Conceited" Behavior, "I'm Not Who I Was Pretending to be"
- Chelsea Handler Touts Middle East Peace, Goes Topless and Wears Only Star of David Pasties in Israel While Riding a Camel
- Minions Get Naked, Go Streaking in Super Bowl XLIX Ad -- Watch the Craziness Here!