Drug-Sniffing Dog Pops Ralphie May in Guam for Weed
By PopEater Staff Posted Oct 4th 2010 07:30PM
According to TMZ, May was busted last week for possessing less than an ounce of marijuana at an airport in Guam after he stopped to pet a drug-sniffing dog while passing through customs.
The report says May, who has a medical marijuana card, had no idea he had weed on him--but acknowledged petting the dog was a poor move nonetheless.
"The customs agents said they knew I didn't mean to smuggle drugs into Guam cause no drug-smuggler would be stupid enough to walk up to the dogs and pet them," May admitted.
The comedian is also a huge dog lover which left him susceptible to the fuzzy narcs. "When I got to baggage claim, I actually walked up to the dog. I love dogs and petted Nickey, the beautiful shepherd mix, and she sat down. That indicates to the handler that I had marijuana on me. I didn't know that, I just thought the dog loved me," May said. "Then another dog came over and it sat down as well and I petted that dog too. I was thinking these dogs love me, they can tell I'm a dog person."
Turns out the mutts were more interested in his reefer than his love.
The comedian was briefly detained and released after paying a small fine.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Denise Richards on Caring for Charlie Sheen, Brooke Mueller's Kids: "I Want to Be There for Them"
- Alan O'Day Dead: "Undercover Angel" Singer Dies at 72
- Fred Armisen, Bill Hader Say Emotional Goodbye to Saturday Night Live
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- 'Star Trek' does $70.6M on opening weekend, but falls short of studio's expectations
- Taylor Swift, One Direction among stars set to shine at Billboard Music Awards
- Twilight time for Stewart, Pattinson?