'Real Housewives of New York' Production Robbed During Filming
By PopEater Staff Posted Oct 4th 2010 06:39AM
'The Real Housewives of New York' have been robbed.
As Alex McCord, her husband Simon VanKempen, Sonja Morgan and Ramona Singer attended the Emperor's Brand launch of Giorgio G Cognac at the Pierre Hotel in New York City, the production crew was robbed of $30,000 worth of equipment, The New York Post reports.
"The van was parked right outside the Pierre near the ballroom entrance. Thieves broke the lock and stole a bunch of camera equipment and crew wallets," a source told the paper.
"Two long lenses, tripods and a couple of crew bags were stolen. About $30,000 worth of equipment. A police report and insurance claims have been filed," a rep for Bravo said.
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Luke Perry Likens Beverly Hills, 90201 to "Third Grade," Says Hit Show is "Just Not Relevant Anymore"
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Instagram With Shirtless Beach Snap: See the Picture
- Ice T Voices Care Bears, The Smurfs and Dora the Explorer in Hilarious Jimmy Fallon Skit
- FOX411's star snaps of the day
- Superman (literally) bashes the police in new comic
- The roles that got away