'Real Housewives of New York' Production Robbed During Filming
By PopEater Staff Posted Oct 4th 2010 06:39AM
'The Real Housewives of New York' have been robbed.
As Alex McCord, her husband Simon VanKempen, Sonja Morgan and Ramona Singer attended the Emperor's Brand launch of Giorgio G Cognac at the Pierre Hotel in New York City, the production crew was robbed of $30,000 worth of equipment, The New York Post reports.
"The van was parked right outside the Pierre near the ballroom entrance. Thieves broke the lock and stole a bunch of camera equipment and crew wallets," a source told the paper.
"Two long lenses, tripods and a couple of crew bags were stolen. About $30,000 worth of equipment. A police report and insurance claims have been filed," a rep for Bravo said.
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Zoe Saldana in Guardians of the Galaxy Green or Avatar Blue: Which Makeup Suits Her Best?
- 5 Seconds of Summer Performs to Massive Today Show Crowd: "This Is the Most Incredible Thing That's Ever Happened to Us"
- Husband Makes Spreadsheet of Wife's Excuses Not to Have Sex; Document Goes Viral
- Tears, Apologies & Insults ? Inside The Explosive ?RHOC' Reunion
- Another Craigslist Killer? Police Say Man Abducted, Strangled Pregnant Teen ? And Cut Off Her Boyfriend's Head ? Before Killing Himself
- Pregnant Former Escort Dishes On ?Toxic’ Interactions With Ben Stein, Says She Doesn't ?Want Him To Continue To Do This To Women'
- EPA sends out tweet promoting Kim Kardashian game, apologizes for doing so
- 'Real Housewives' kid Bella Hadid arrested for DUI, report says
- From Vine to the Billboard charts: Teen singer Shawn Mendes has breakthrough