'Real Housewives of New York' Production Robbed During Filming
By PopEater Staff Posted Oct 4th 2010 06:39AM
'The Real Housewives of New York' have been robbed.
As Alex McCord, her husband Simon VanKempen, Sonja Morgan and Ramona Singer attended the Emperor's Brand launch of Giorgio G Cognac at the Pierre Hotel in New York City, the production crew was robbed of $30,000 worth of equipment, The New York Post reports.
"The van was parked right outside the Pierre near the ballroom entrance. Thieves broke the lock and stole a bunch of camera equipment and crew wallets," a source told the paper.
"Two long lenses, tripods and a couple of crew bags were stolen. About $30,000 worth of equipment. A police report and insurance claims have been filed," a rep for Bravo said.
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Zolciak's Daughter Brielle Graduates High School, Gets Carnival Party: Pics
- John Nash Dies at 86: Russell Crowe Reacts to Death of A Beautiful Mind Mathematician
- Prince Harry Meets Niece Princess Charlotte for the First Time!
- 'Tomorrowland' beats out 'Pitch Perfect 2' for number one spot
- B.B. King memorial more cheers than tears in Las Vegas
- Chris Pratt : 'I am just dumb'
- Brendan Fitzpatrick Shops for Morgan Stewart's Enagement Ring, Willing to Spend Up to $500,000—See the #RichKids Clip!
- Prince Harry Finally Meets Princess Charlotte, His Baby Niece and 2nd Royal Baby
- Khloé Kardashian Falls and Uses Her Big Butt to Slide Down Snowy Hill—See the Hilarious KUWTK Clip!