'Real Housewives of New York' Production Robbed During Filming
By PopEater Staff Posted Oct 4th 2010 06:39AM
'The Real Housewives of New York' have been robbed.
As Alex McCord, her husband Simon VanKempen, Sonja Morgan and Ramona Singer attended the Emperor's Brand launch of Giorgio G Cognac at the Pierre Hotel in New York City, the production crew was robbed of $30,000 worth of equipment, The New York Post reports.
"The van was parked right outside the Pierre near the ballroom entrance. Thieves broke the lock and stole a bunch of camera equipment and crew wallets," a source told the paper.
"Two long lenses, tripods and a couple of crew bags were stolen. About $30,000 worth of equipment. A police report and insurance claims have been filed," a rep for Bravo said.
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jagged Edge's Kyle Norman Chokes Fiancee With Her Engagement Ring: "Let's Get Married" Singer Arrested for Aggravated Assault
- Disney's First Latina Princess Elena of Avalor Introduced: She's a "Confident, Compassionate Teenager"
- Comcast Sends Bill to "A-Hole Brown" When Customer Asks to Cancel Service
- Blythe Danner: Even I don't understand my daughter Gwyneth Paltrow
- Jennifer Lawrence 'screamed' when she met Kim Kardashian
- Sean Penn: I would consider a marriage to Charlize Theron my first