'Real Housewives of New York' Production Robbed During Filming
By PopEater Staff Posted Oct 4th 2010 06:39AM
'The Real Housewives of New York' have been robbed.
As Alex McCord, her husband Simon VanKempen, Sonja Morgan and Ramona Singer attended the Emperor's Brand launch of Giorgio G Cognac at the Pierre Hotel in New York City, the production crew was robbed of $30,000 worth of equipment, The New York Post reports.
"The van was parked right outside the Pierre near the ballroom entrance. Thieves broke the lock and stole a bunch of camera equipment and crew wallets," a source told the paper.
"Two long lenses, tripods and a couple of crew bags were stolen. About $30,000 worth of equipment. A police report and insurance claims have been filed," a rep for Bravo said.
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lady Gaga Suffers Nip Slip, Covers Up in Neon Fur: See the Wardrobe Malfunction
- Jessie James Decker Is Pregnant, Expecting Her Second Baby With Husband Eric Decker: See Her Baby Announcement
- Dakota Johnson on SNL in 2015 vs. Melanie Griffith in 1988: Compare Their Hosting Outfits!
- Pregnant model graces the Dolce & Gabbana runway
- Cameron Diaz's age-defying secret: Sex
- Brownstone singer Charmayne Maxwell dies in freak accident
- DWTS Season 20 Official Cast Portraits Are Here! Check Out Rumer Willis, Michael Sam and More in Action
- Pregnant Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake Double Date With Mary Steenburgen and Ted Danson: See the Pics!
- Watch What Happens When Someone Sticks Mentos to Their Body and Gets Into a Bathtub Full of Coke