'Real Housewives of New York' Production Robbed During Filming
By PopEater Staff Posted Oct 4th 2010 06:39AM
'The Real Housewives of New York' have been robbed.
As Alex McCord, her husband Simon VanKempen, Sonja Morgan and Ramona Singer attended the Emperor's Brand launch of Giorgio G Cognac at the Pierre Hotel in New York City, the production crew was robbed of $30,000 worth of equipment, The New York Post reports.
"The van was parked right outside the Pierre near the ballroom entrance. Thieves broke the lock and stole a bunch of camera equipment and crew wallets," a source told the paper.
"Two long lenses, tripods and a couple of crew bags were stolen. About $30,000 worth of equipment. A police report and insurance claims have been filed," a rep for Bravo said.
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Britt McHenry's Parking Attendant Rant Video Was Edited: Details
- Scott Disick's Drinking Raises Eyebrows Before Kris Jenner's Birthday Party: Watch KUWTK Clip!
- LuAnn de Lesseps Is So Cool, Dishes About RHONY Drama Queens Bethenny Frankel and Ramona Singer: Watch!
- Mark Hamill was 'suspicious' of 'Star Wars' director J.J. Abrams: 'He was a 'Star Trek' guy'
- Miley Cyrus and Scout Willis flash their nipples in photo shoot
- R&B singer Johnny Kemp found dead on beach
- Miley Cyrus Can't Stop Changing Her Look at Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Ceremony, Admits She ''Wanted to Have Sex" With Joan Jett
- Reggie Bush and Lilit Avagyan Are Expecting a Baby Boy! Get the Latest on the "Overjoyed and Happy" Couple
- Who Does the Outlander Cast "Ship"? Sam Heughan, Caitriona Balfe and More Reveal the Couples They Love