Vince Neil Talks 'Scum' Managers, 'Great Guy' Mel Gibson
By Nicki Gostin Posted Oct 4th 2010 02:00PM
Let's skip to the good stuff: How many girls?
I don't know. Probably over 5,000, but I have no idea.
You made out with Shannen Doherty and Tori Spelling. Who was the better kisser?
Geez, I never thought about that. If I remember they were both great.
Read on for Neil's thoughts on Mel Gibson, his sometimes-slimy Motley Crue bandmates, and MTV's '16 and Pregnant.'
It seemed like the book was hard on your memory. You kept saying you forgot lots of things.
Well yeah but it's weird -- once you start remembering, memories tend to evoke other memories and it kind of snowballs.
You don't have kind words to say about your Crue band mates.
It's not that I don't like them -- we love each other. I don't know. You deal with it and you try and look past the eccentricities. Everybody has their quirks and some are more irritating than others.
► Buy 'Tattoos and Tequila' on Amazon
Sure, but you wrote that you dread when one of them calls because there is always an ulterior motive.
Yeah, for a while there was always an ulterior motive for everything that was done and I still think that way. When decisions are made about something I always try to figure out the angle. I don't completely trust them but I don't think they completely trust me either. It's a two-way street. That's the way things have evolved. That's with all Motley business, not just the band.
Yes you also don't have kind words for managers.
They're all scum.
Ever met one who's honest?
Not really, there's always something.
You weren't really there for your son and first daughter. Any regrets?
Yeah. I try to make it up to them. My son works for me in Vegas, but I had my son when I was 16. It's tough becoming a father then. You don't know what to do, you have no money, no real job, how do you support them? Luckily my parents were there to support.
Ever seen the MTV show, '16 and Pregnant?'
I've seen the commercials and I'm like, "Really?" Most people want to be on MTV, so you hope that teenage girls watching the show don't think if they get pregnant they can get on TV.
You bitched about Sharon Osbourne in the book.
That statement wasn't made about her right now. That was my observation of her in 1984 on the Ozzy tour. We had no fun; I just thought she was really nasty. That was 26 years ago. I've had no dealings with her until a month ago when we did Ozzfest. She said she was trying to protect Ozzy because of the accident with Razzle but she failed to realize that accident was five months after the tour ended.
You hung out with Mel Gibson.
Yeah, Mel's a great guy.
Were you surprised by the tapes?
Yeah I really was. He's a friend and I've never seen that part of him. When we used to hang out we would drink and smoke cigars.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- North Korea connected to Sony attack as company cancels Dec. 25 release of 'The Interview'
- Rapper 'Bobby Shmurda' arrested in gang-related drug case
- 'Millionaire Hot Seat' contestant fails on first question
- Truth, answers, and other things ?Serial' never promised you
- What to expect from the season 5 ?Sing-Off' groups: A very careful aca-sessment
- Nintendinitis is a real, medical thing ? learn the facts
- Extra Scoop: Celebs React to Sony's Decision to Pull ?The Interview'
- Extreme Beauty Roundup: Why Do Celebs Downplay Their Perfect Bodies?
- What's on Her Ear? See Demi Lovato's Daring New Look and More!
- Amber Portwood's Father, Shawn Portwood, Sr., Dead at 50 After Liver Surgery
- Taylor Swift Screams, Pulls Her Hair on Hollywood Reporter Cover, Says Spotify Decision Caused Other Artists to Thank Her
- Victoria Beckham Actually Loves Going Without Makeup, Easy Hair -- How Very Un-Posh!