The Secret to Helen Mirren's Bikini Body? Nintendo Wii
By The Editors of StyleList Posted Oct 5th 2010 04:40PM
Helen Mirren just told a UK magazine that there were parts of her below the waist that she didn't like much. Her solution? The Oscar-winner is stepping onto the Nintendo Wii.
Mirren -- who recently went topless for New York Magazine -- has just been tapped to promote Wii Fit Plus in the company's UK holiday campaign.
Take that, Jane Fonda!
Glad in chic workout wear -- slim drawstring pants and wraparound tops -- the inspirational "gramazon" breaks a sweat as she exercises using the interactive fitness system. Hot dame!
"This year's star line-up is the best yet, demonstrating the wide appeal of Nintendo products," Nintendo UK marketing director Dawn Paine says in the release. "This Christmas, with the help of our celebrity friends, we will be helping the nation play together and have fun whatever their age."
Sadly, the ads won't be hitting U.S. TV screens, but that doesn't mean we can't bust a move Mirren-style. Sixty-something six-pack, here we come!
Stars Working Out
Kellan Lutz leaves the gym looking ripped on September 30th.
Celebrities Working Out
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Health and Beauty
MORE ABOUT Helen Mirren
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Helen Mirren Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
- North Korea Claims It Is Not Responsible for Sony Attack, Wants Probe Investigation
- Madonna Releases Six Songs Off Rebel Heart After Album Leak Rant
- Holiday Music Playlist: 30-Plus Songs to Listen to While Wrapping Presents
- David Schwimmer is set to play Robert Kardashian in new show
- Madonna gives her fans an "early Christmas gift"
- Report: Sony music bigwigs 'freaking out' their hefty salaries will be revealed