The Secret to Helen Mirren's Bikini Body? Nintendo Wii
By The Editors of StyleList Posted Oct 5th 2010 04:40PM
Helen Mirren just told a UK magazine that there were parts of her below the waist that she didn't like much. Her solution? The Oscar-winner is stepping onto the Nintendo Wii.
Mirren -- who recently went topless for New York Magazine -- has just been tapped to promote Wii Fit Plus in the company's UK holiday campaign.
Take that, Jane Fonda!
Glad in chic workout wear -- slim drawstring pants and wraparound tops -- the inspirational "gramazon" breaks a sweat as she exercises using the interactive fitness system. Hot dame!
"This year's star line-up is the best yet, demonstrating the wide appeal of Nintendo products," Nintendo UK marketing director Dawn Paine says in the release. "This Christmas, with the help of our celebrity friends, we will be helping the nation play together and have fun whatever their age."
Sadly, the ads won't be hitting U.S. TV screens, but that doesn't mean we can't bust a move Mirren-style. Sixty-something six-pack, here we come!
Stars Working Out
Kellan Lutz leaves the gym looking ripped on September 30th.
Celebrities Working Out
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Health and Beauty
MORE ABOUT Helen Mirren
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Helen Mirren Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
- James Van Der Beek: Dawson's Creek Feels Like a Lifetime Ago!
- Heidi Montag Sends Former BFF Lauren Conrad Congratulatory Message Post Wedding to William Tell
- Dancing With the Stars Makeup Artist Spills Backstage Beauty Secrets, Reveals Just How Much Tanner Is Used
- Crumbling Empire: Teresa Giudice Lists Beloved Jersey Shore House & Family Boat After Mansion Put On Market ? Ahead Of October Sentencing Date
- The Voice Of Evil: Chilling Confession Tape Of Etan Patz's Alleged Killer Plays For Judge In Court Hearing ? ?Something Took Over Me, & I Was Just Choking Him’
- No Apology Necessary? Kanye West Goes On EPIC Rant After Wheelchair Incident Backfires ? Insists, ?This Is Artistry'
- Cheryl Burke: This is 'probably' my last season on 'Dancing With the Stars'
- 'Jersey Boys' lyricist Bob Crewe dead at 83
- Atlanta rapper Gucci Mane sentenced in assault for hitting fan with vodka bottle at nightclub
- Orange Is the New Black's Lauren Morelli & Samira Wiley Aren't Alone: 7 More Couples Who Met on Set!
- Conan O'Brien to Honor George Harrison in Week-Long Tribute to the Late Beatles Star
- Was Holly Montag Trying to Steal Lauren Conrad's Wedding Thunder? The Hills Star Gets Married on the Exact Same Day!