'Are You Nuts?' Liza Rules Out a Fifth Marriage
By PopEater Staff Posted Oct 5th 2010 04:20PM
"Are you nuts?!" Minnelli, 64, asks King in Tuesday's episode of 'Larry King Live.' "No I would not."
In her chat with King (8 trips down the aisle), the 'Arthur' star divulges about her four failed marriages, and why she thinks it never worked out for her.
"I have no idea," Minnelli tells King when asked why she thought she never found Mr. Right. "I think it may be because I grew up in the land of dreams. I don't know. I've always tried to figure it out. Where everything ended, when the white horse came in, off they went. I remember asking my mom once what happens after 'happily ever after?' And there was this pause, and she said, 'you'll find out.'"
Liza's Official Husband Roundup:
Peter Allen (1967–1974)
Jack Haley, Jr. (1974–1979)
Mark Gero (1979–1992)
David Gest (2002–2007)
The interview airs tonight on CNN at 7 p.m. ET.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Shark Week heads to unexplored Cuban waters with new special
- Dustin Hoffman: Film today is 'the worst'
- Sarah Jessica Parker is still apologizing for 'Sex and the City 3' rumors
- ‘The Bachelorette' Recap: Major Drama As Kaitlyn Tells Shawn She Slept with Nick!
- ‘Can't Buy Me Love' Star Amanda Peterson Dead at 43
- Meant to Be! The Astrology Reading That Came True for Jenny McCarthy