'Are You Nuts?' Liza Rules Out a Fifth Marriage
By PopEater Staff Posted Oct 5th 2010 04:20PM
"Are you nuts?!" Minnelli, 64, asks King in Tuesday's episode of 'Larry King Live.' "No I would not."
In her chat with King (8 trips down the aisle), the 'Arthur' star divulges about her four failed marriages, and why she thinks it never worked out for her.
"I have no idea," Minnelli tells King when asked why she thought she never found Mr. Right. "I think it may be because I grew up in the land of dreams. I don't know. I've always tried to figure it out. Where everything ended, when the white horse came in, off they went. I remember asking my mom once what happens after 'happily ever after?' And there was this pause, and she said, 'you'll find out.'"
Liza's Official Husband Roundup:
Peter Allen (1967–1974)
Jack Haley, Jr. (1974–1979)
Mark Gero (1979–1992)
David Gest (2002–2007)
The interview airs tonight on CNN at 7 p.m. ET.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Pretty stars who go gritty on film
- Heather Graham lands new role in 'Studio City'
- Blake Shelton enlists the help of Meghan Trainor on 'The Voice'
- Extra Scoop: Kate Plus Hate -- Kate Gosselin Takes on Critics in New Video
- Demi Lovato Sets Record Straight on Health Scare
- Hilary Duff on Marriage, Divorce? and Aaron Carter
- Bruce Jenner Purchases $3.6 Million Secluded Malibu Mansion ? Get All the Details
- Amber Portwood: Matt Baier Engagement Is "Completely Different" From Tumultuous Past With Gary Shirley
- Wiz Khalifa Seemingly Bashes Estranged Wife Amber Rose in New Song "For Everybody" -- Listen Here