And You Are? J.Lo Having Trouble With 'Idol' Names
By Rob Shuter Posted Oct 6th 2010 07:21PM
"It's so embarrassing that Jennifer keeps goofing Randy's name," one TV insider tells me. "If it's not about Jen then forget about it. Poor Randy has a hard enough time getting noticed sitting next to dominating Simon and eccentric Paula but at least they both knew who he was. Sitting next to Jennifer he might as well be invisible."
Jennifer has had a long history of forgetting everyone's name but hers. Back in 2008, reports emerged that J.Lo couldn't understand why everyone was talking about an eight-time gold medal-winning swimmer instead of the fact she was training for a triathlon just six months after giving birth. The name she couldn't remember was Michael Phelps.
However, forgetting the co-worker sitting next to you is another thing.
"It was funny at first but now no one is laughing," a source tells me. "But the best part about it is, JLo has made it clear everyone must remember to call her Jen."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Melissa Rivers Inherits Over $100 Million of Joan Rivers' Estate; Matthew McConaughey Hits Red Carpet With Adorable Kids: Top 5 Stories
- Jennifer Lopez Buys $22 Million New York City Apartment Next Door to Chelsea Clinton: Details
- Bewitched Reboot Scores NBC Deal: New Show Will Follow Samantha's Granddaughter Daphne
- Hank Baskett Caught Wearing Wedding Band While Grocery Shopping ? After Kendra Kicked Him To The Curb
- Jodi Arias Seeking Help From Admirers To Help Raise $250,000 For Appeals ? Has Already Raised $30,000
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Chrissy Teigen criticized for tweets on Ottawa shooting
- In defense of Renee Zellweger's face
- Tyga Disses Drake by Calling Him "Fake," Sets the Record Straight on Kylie Jenner Dating Rumors
- Elizabeth Hurley Gets in the Disney Spirit During Mother-Son London Outing—See the Pic!
- Duggars Support Pro-Life Political Candidates With "Faith, Family, Freedom" Bus Tour—See the Pics!