And You Are? J.Lo Having Trouble With 'Idol' Names
By Rob Shuter Posted Oct 6th 2010 07:21PM
"It's so embarrassing that Jennifer keeps goofing Randy's name," one TV insider tells me. "If it's not about Jen then forget about it. Poor Randy has a hard enough time getting noticed sitting next to dominating Simon and eccentric Paula but at least they both knew who he was. Sitting next to Jennifer he might as well be invisible."
Jennifer has had a long history of forgetting everyone's name but hers. Back in 2008, reports emerged that J.Lo couldn't understand why everyone was talking about an eight-time gold medal-winning swimmer instead of the fact she was training for a triathlon just six months after giving birth. The name she couldn't remember was Michael Phelps.
However, forgetting the co-worker sitting next to you is another thing.
"It was funny at first but now no one is laughing," a source tells me. "But the best part about it is, JLo has made it clear everyone must remember to call her Jen."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Diem Brown's Love Chris "CT" Tamburello Proposed Five Days Before Her Death; Kendra Wilkinson Talks Sex With Hugh Hefner: Top 5 Stories
- Dancing With the Stars Winner Revealed on Season 19 Finale: Is It Alfonso Ribeiro, Janel Parrish, or Sadie Robertson?
- Ellen DeGeneres Replaces Dakota Johnson and Portrays Anastasia Steele in Fifty Shades of Grey Trailer Parody -- Watch!
- Separate Bedrooms, Separate Lives? Scott Disick Admits He & Kourtney Kardashian ?Haven't Slept Together In 5 Years'
- Things you might not know about the ladies of 'The Big Bang Theory'
- FOX411's pic of the day
- 'Penguins of Madagascar' hatches light family fun