And You Are? J.Lo Having Trouble With 'Idol' Names
By Rob Shuter Posted Oct 6th 2010 07:21PM
"It's so embarrassing that Jennifer keeps goofing Randy's name," one TV insider tells me. "If it's not about Jen then forget about it. Poor Randy has a hard enough time getting noticed sitting next to dominating Simon and eccentric Paula but at least they both knew who he was. Sitting next to Jennifer he might as well be invisible."
Jennifer has had a long history of forgetting everyone's name but hers. Back in 2008, reports emerged that J.Lo couldn't understand why everyone was talking about an eight-time gold medal-winning swimmer instead of the fact she was training for a triathlon just six months after giving birth. The name she couldn't remember was Michael Phelps.
However, forgetting the co-worker sitting next to you is another thing.
"It was funny at first but now no one is laughing," a source tells me. "But the best part about it is, JLo has made it clear everyone must remember to call her Jen."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- LeAnn Rimes Thought About Sex to Stop Crying During Patsy Cline Tribute
- Hugh Hefner, Crystal Harris Wear Pajamas on 2013 Christmas Card: See the Picture!
- Emmy Rossum Spoofs Gisele Bundchen's Breastfeeding Photo
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- One Direction fans attack Lorde's boyfriend with racist tweets
- Kim Kardashian defends giving 10 percent of eBay auction proceeds to charity, says its plenty
- Snubbed! Golden Globes leave Winfrey, Hanks, Scorcese out in the cold
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Parodied on South Park Season Finale
- American Hustle Review Roundup: Critics Are Jazzed Over Jennifer Lawrence, Christian Bale's Crime Drama
- Cressida Bonas Shops at London's Kings Mall as Boyfriend Prince Harry Nears the End of South Pole Trek!