And You Are? J.Lo Having Trouble With 'Idol' Names
By Rob Shuter Posted Oct 6th 2010 07:21PM
"It's so embarrassing that Jennifer keeps goofing Randy's name," one TV insider tells me. "If it's not about Jen then forget about it. Poor Randy has a hard enough time getting noticed sitting next to dominating Simon and eccentric Paula but at least they both knew who he was. Sitting next to Jennifer he might as well be invisible."
Jennifer has had a long history of forgetting everyone's name but hers. Back in 2008, reports emerged that J.Lo couldn't understand why everyone was talking about an eight-time gold medal-winning swimmer instead of the fact she was training for a triathlon just six months after giving birth. The name she couldn't remember was Michael Phelps.
However, forgetting the co-worker sitting next to you is another thing.
"It was funny at first but now no one is laughing," a source tells me. "But the best part about it is, JLo has made it clear everyone must remember to call her Jen."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bruce Jenner's Diane Sawyer Interview: Laverne Cox and More Celebs Embrace His Bravery -- Read Their Reactions Here
- Bruce Jenner E! Documentary Confirmed Following His Emotional Confession ? Get All the Details on the Eight-Part One-Hour Docuseries
- Bruce Jenner Tells Diane Sawyer: Kim "Has Been, By Far, the Most Accepting" of the Kardashians
- Bruce Jenner in interview: 'I am a woman'
- Sawyer Sweeten, 'Everybody Loves Raymond' child actor, dead at 19
- Comedian Artie Lange: It's not fair when people call me fat
- Everything We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Candid Diane Sawyer Interview
- Bruce Jenner Says Khloé Kardashian Is Taking His Transition the Hardest ''Because She's Had a Lot of Losses in Her Life''
- Bruce Jenner's Family Reacts to Diane Sawyer Interview: We Are "So Very Proud" of Our "Hero"