Mel Gibson's Ex Oksana Grigorieva Won't Be Talking to Oprah
By PopEater Staff Posted Oct 6th 2010 06:33AM
Mel Gibson's ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva won't be talking to Oprah after all.
Grigorieva and Gibson just hashed out a joint-custody deal for their daughter, Lucia, in which Gibson has been ordered to pay $20K a month in child support.
Due to the nature of the proceedings in family court, a judge has put a gag order on the couple, EOnline.com reports, which will keep Oksana off Oprah's couch.
"Neither party in the case should be speaking," a source told E!
However, Oksana already gave an exclusive interview to PEOPLE magazine, out this week, upsetting her lawyer.
"The lawyers had to put a stop to [Oprah] because it is a violation of the judge's seal," the source added. "But the PEOPLE magazine interview already took place, so they couldn't stop that."
This past summer, as the pair were battling for custody of Lucia, several taped conversations between the two were leaked, in which the actor went on several, rage-fueled misogynistic and sexist rants.
MORE ABOUT Oprah Winfrey
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Oprah Winfrey Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ryan Knight of The Real World Has Died at 29, Second MTV Tragedy Just Weeks After Diem Brown's Passing
- Mindy Kaling Talks Vince Vaughn, Rihanna, Being Mistaken for Malala
- Black Friday, Cyber Monday Beauty Shopping Deals: Save Money With These Coupon Codes, Sales
- UMass-Amherst cuts ties with Bill Cosby over sex assault allegations
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Derek Hough, Julianne Hough and Maria Menounos Compete in Annual Thanksgiving #DanceWars!
- Chris Pratt Shares a Cute Family Photo as Anna Faris Hilariously Live-Tweets Thanksgiving
- Shia LaBeouf Says He Was Raped at #IAMSORRY Installation, Sits in Silence for Hour-Long Interview