Mel Gibson's Ex Oksana Grigorieva Won't Be Talking to Oprah
By PopEater Staff Posted Oct 6th 2010 06:33AM
Mel Gibson's ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva won't be talking to Oprah after all.
Grigorieva and Gibson just hashed out a joint-custody deal for their daughter, Lucia, in which Gibson has been ordered to pay $20K a month in child support.
Due to the nature of the proceedings in family court, a judge has put a gag order on the couple, EOnline.com reports, which will keep Oksana off Oprah's couch.
"Neither party in the case should be speaking," a source told E!
However, Oksana already gave an exclusive interview to PEOPLE magazine, out this week, upsetting her lawyer.
"The lawyers had to put a stop to [Oprah] because it is a violation of the judge's seal," the source added. "But the PEOPLE magazine interview already took place, so they couldn't stop that."
This past summer, as the pair were battling for custody of Lucia, several taped conversations between the two were leaked, in which the actor went on several, rage-fueled misogynistic and sexist rants.
MORE ABOUT Oprah Winfrey
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Oprah Winfrey Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Khloe Kardashian Steps Out in Eye-Catching Ensemble, Mila Kunis Flashes Engagement Ring From Ashton Kutcher: Top Weekend Stories
- Jared Leto, Brother Shannon Leto Give Smoldering Stares in Bold, Printed Shirts: See the Sexy Picture
- Taylor Swift, Lorde Pal Around New York City: See the Goofy Picture
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- '300' sequel tops box office with $45.1M debut
- Reality polygamy family says 'It's like coming out of the closet' doing the show
- Raunchy Johnny Carson sex tape reportedly being shopped around
- Jennifer Aniston Says She Would Like to Trade Bodies With Gisele Bündchen, Admits She's Not a Fan of Selfies
- Teresa and Joe Giudice Cheer on Daughter at Cheerleading Competition After Pleading Guilty to Fraud Charges
- Taylor Swift and Lorde Enjoy Girls' Day in New York City