Mel Gibson's Ex Oksana Grigorieva Won't Be Talking to Oprah
By PopEater Staff Posted Oct 6th 2010 06:33AM
Mel Gibson's ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva won't be talking to Oprah after all.
Grigorieva and Gibson just hashed out a joint-custody deal for their daughter, Lucia, in which Gibson has been ordered to pay $20K a month in child support.
Due to the nature of the proceedings in family court, a judge has put a gag order on the couple, EOnline.com reports, which will keep Oksana off Oprah's couch.
"Neither party in the case should be speaking," a source told E!
However, Oksana already gave an exclusive interview to PEOPLE magazine, out this week, upsetting her lawyer.
"The lawyers had to put a stop to [Oprah] because it is a violation of the judge's seal," the source added. "But the PEOPLE magazine interview already took place, so they couldn't stop that."
This past summer, as the pair were battling for custody of Lucia, several taped conversations between the two were leaked, in which the actor went on several, rage-fueled misogynistic and sexist rants.
MORE ABOUT Oprah Winfrey
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Oprah Winfrey Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Trista Sutter's Daughter Blakesley Reads Us Weekly, Looks in Awe of Desiree Hartsock, Chris Siegfried's Wedding Pics!
- Ryan Gosling Attempts His Best Australian Accent, Videobombs Russell Crowe While He's Presenting at the AACTA Awards -- Watch
- David Spade Spends $900K on Souped-Up Version of Joe Dirt Dodge Daytona Car, Says It's "Too Nice" to Drive!
- Rod McKuen, mega-selling poet and performer, dies at 81
- 'Big Bang Theory' star Jim Parsons to play God in Broadway show
- Blythe Danner: Even I don't understand my daughter Gwyneth Paltrow
- Scandal Just Delivered One of The Most Heartbreaking & Heart-Racing Episodes of TV We've Ever Seen
- Parenthood Finale: Why the Show Ended That Way, and Scoop on the 7 Biggest Surprises
- How to Get Away With Murder Introduces Its New Big Bad: What You Need to Know and Why You Should Be Nervous