Mel Gibson's Ex Oksana Grigorieva Won't Be Talking to Oprah
By PopEater Staff Posted Oct 6th 2010 06:33AM
Mel Gibson's ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva won't be talking to Oprah after all.
Grigorieva and Gibson just hashed out a joint-custody deal for their daughter, Lucia, in which Gibson has been ordered to pay $20K a month in child support.
Due to the nature of the proceedings in family court, a judge has put a gag order on the couple, EOnline.com reports, which will keep Oksana off Oprah's couch.
"Neither party in the case should be speaking," a source told E!
However, Oksana already gave an exclusive interview to PEOPLE magazine, out this week, upsetting her lawyer.
"The lawyers had to put a stop to [Oprah] because it is a violation of the judge's seal," the source added. "But the PEOPLE magazine interview already took place, so they couldn't stop that."
This past summer, as the pair were battling for custody of Lucia, several taped conversations between the two were leaked, in which the actor went on several, rage-fueled misogynistic and sexist rants.
MORE ABOUT Oprah Winfrey
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Oprah Winfrey Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Oscar de la Renta, Fashion Icon, Dead at 82
- Kerry Washington Admits Scandal Sex Scenes With Tony Goldwyn Are "Always Awkward"
- Jenny McCarthy Said She Feels "Trans" Inside and Would Love If Her Son Came Out As Gay
- Famed Fashion Designer Oscar De La Renta Dies At 82
- Monica Lewinsky Says ?I Lost My Public Self' During First Public Speaking Engagement ? ?I Fell In Love With My Boss'
- A Mother's Desperate Plea: Teresa Giudice Begs Judge To Lock Her Up In Connecticut Near Daughters, After Hiring New Lawyer
- Oscar de la Renta, fashion designer, dies at 82, report says
- 'Real Housewives' star Brandi Glanville reportedly dating 23-year-old
- Nicki Minaj doesn't understand the fuss over 'Anaconda' video