Adam Lambert Puckers Up on Stage Again
By PopEater Staff Posted Oct 7th 2010 07:27AM
Adam Lambert is known for his sexy on stage antics, and he's at it again. The 'American Idol' finalist planted a kiss on his bass player Tommy Joe Ratliff during a concert at JCB Hall in Tokyo, Japan.
Last November, the singer shocked the crowd during his performance at the American Music Awards when he grabbed his crotch, made out with an androgynous keyboardist and simulated a sex act with his male guitarist.
More recently, at a concert in Rhode Island, Lambert went "tongue diving" with fans in the audience, and he was "caught" kissing Scissor Sisters frontman Jake Shears (all while Katy Perry looks on) in a mock news video for the band's YouTube Channel.
Adam Lambert Pics
Musicians Adam Lambert (L) and Tommy Joe Ratliff perform on stage at JCB Hall on October 6, 2010 in Tokyo, Japan. Adam Lambert Performs In Tokyo Tokyo, Japan October 6, 2010 Photo by Jun Sato/WireImage.com To license this image (61946553), contact WireImage.com
MORE ABOUT Adam Lambert
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Adam Lambert Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Whitney Houston's daughter, Bobbi Kristina Brown, found unresponsive in tub
- Celebs and sports stars converge for pre-Super Bowl party
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Stephen Fry urges UK to pardon gay men
- Val Kilmer Responds to Health Scare, Denies Tumor Operation
- Bobbi Kristina Hospitalized After Being Found Unresponsive in a Bathtub
- Rumor Bust! Lindsay Lohan Does NOT Want to Become a Witch
- Taylor Swift Wishes Justin Timberlake Happy Birthday, Posts Throwback Photo With Beyonce, Jay Z
- Rihanna, Kanye West, Paul McCartney to Perform at Super Bowl DirectTV Bash
- Rihanna Teases "FourFiveSeconds" Music Video With Kanye West, Paul McCartney: Kanye Wanted to Do "Street Denim" Style