Adam Lambert Puckers Up on Stage Again
By PopEater Staff Posted Oct 7th 2010 07:27AM
Adam Lambert is known for his sexy on stage antics, and he's at it again. The 'American Idol' finalist planted a kiss on his bass player Tommy Joe Ratliff during a concert at JCB Hall in Tokyo, Japan.
Last November, the singer shocked the crowd during his performance at the American Music Awards when he grabbed his crotch, made out with an androgynous keyboardist and simulated a sex act with his male guitarist.
More recently, at a concert in Rhode Island, Lambert went "tongue diving" with fans in the audience, and he was "caught" kissing Scissor Sisters frontman Jake Shears (all while Katy Perry looks on) in a mock news video for the band's YouTube Channel.
Adam Lambert Pics
Musicians Adam Lambert (L) and Tommy Joe Ratliff perform on stage at JCB Hall on October 6, 2010 in Tokyo, Japan. Adam Lambert Performs In Tokyo Tokyo, Japan October 6, 2010 Photo by Jun Sato/WireImage.com To license this image (61946553), contact WireImage.com
MORE ABOUT Adam Lambert
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Adam Lambert Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Rod McKuen, mega-selling poet and performer, dies at 81
- 'Big Bang Theory' star Jim Parsons to play God in Broadway show
- Blythe Danner: Even I don't understand my daughter Gwyneth Paltrow
- Teresa Giudice's Life in Prison: Working Out and Dreaming of Spray Tans
- Human Ken Doll 2.0! Man Pays Over $265K to Reinvent Himself with Plastic Surgery
- Bruce Jenner Spotted Pouting in Public, and New Details About His Supposed Docu-Series
- Trista Sutter's Daughter Blakesley Reads Us Weekly, Looks in Awe of Desiree Hartsock, Chris Siegfried's Wedding Pics!
- Ryan Gosling Attempts His Best Australian Accent, Videobombs Russell Crowe While He's Presenting at the AACTA Awards -- Watch
- David Spade Spends $900K on Souped-Up Version of Joe Dirt Dodge Daytona Car, Says It's "Too Nice" to Drive!