Adam Lambert Puckers Up on Stage Again
By PopEater Staff Posted Oct 7th 2010 07:27AM
Adam Lambert is known for his sexy on stage antics, and he's at it again. The 'American Idol' finalist planted a kiss on his bass player Tommy Joe Ratliff during a concert at JCB Hall in Tokyo, Japan.
Last November, the singer shocked the crowd during his performance at the American Music Awards when he grabbed his crotch, made out with an androgynous keyboardist and simulated a sex act with his male guitarist.
More recently, at a concert in Rhode Island, Lambert went "tongue diving" with fans in the audience, and he was "caught" kissing Scissor Sisters frontman Jake Shears (all while Katy Perry looks on) in a mock news video for the band's YouTube Channel.
Adam Lambert Pics
Musicians Adam Lambert (L) and Tommy Joe Ratliff perform on stage at JCB Hall on October 6, 2010 in Tokyo, Japan. Adam Lambert Performs In Tokyo Tokyo, Japan October 6, 2010 Photo by Jun Sato/WireImage.com To license this image (61946553), contact WireImage.com
MORE ABOUT Adam Lambert
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Adam Lambert Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Raven-Symone's confusion: 'I'm from every continent in Africa'
- Leonard Nimoy's son planning documentary about his father
- World receives its first glimpse of 'Spectre,' new James Bond movie
- Back On! Kris Jenner and BF Corey Gamble Spotted Lunching in L.A.
- Trend Alert! Fashionista Olivia Palermo Is Bringing Back Flare Jeans
- Bobby Spotted Outside Bobbi Kristina's Rehab, As Her Famous Godfather Speaks Out
- Calvin Harris Said He'd Skip Taylor Swift on Tinder Days Before Nashville Outing: "She's the Opposite of My Type"
- Kourtney Kardashian Posts Flashback Photo of First Night She Met Scott Disick
- Germanwings Co-Pilot's Ex-Girlfriend Says Andreas Lubitz Predicted That "Everyone Would Remember His Name", Was "Planning a Heinous Act"