Salahis Struggle to Sell Autographs on eBay
By PopEater Staff Posted Oct 7th 2010 11:57AM
After offering up 200 signed pictures of themselves on eBay (at a whopping $100 each) two weeks ago, only two people have forked over the dough for their prized signatures, AP reports.
According to their publicist, Kenny Fried, the couple from 'Real Housewives of D.C.' slashed the price down to $50 after failing to sell any in the first week. The couple was selling the autographs to pay back some debt Tareq owed to his publicity firm for their services after his company, Americas Polo Cup, filed for bankruptcy on Sept. 13.
According to Fried, the couple is unsure what to do with the autographs if they don't sell.
"There's 198 left," he said. "We might use them for wallpaper."
Michaele had better luck selling the red sari she wore to the White House party she and her husband snuck into, selling it to their salon stylist, James Packard-Gomez, for $7,000. Eighty percent of the proceeds from the sari went to charity.
It's anyone's guess what they'll try to sell next!
Real Housewives Snapshots
©BAUER-GRIFFIN.COM "The Real Housewives of New York City" star Kelly Killoren Bensimon continues her training with a run alongside her running partners in Central Park. EXCLUSIVE July 28, 2010 Job: 100728X10 New York, New York www.bauergriffin.com www.bauergriffinonline.com
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kristen Bell Gives Birth, Welcomes Second Baby Girl With Dax Shepard: See Her Name!
- Sony CEO Michael Lynton Defends The Interview Decision: "We Have Not Backed Down"
- Lance Bass' Wedding Location Revealed! 'N Sync Singer to Marry Michael Turchin
- Sony defends decision to shelve release of 'The Interview,' saying studio 'had no choice'
- 14 movies that may not have made it to theaters today
- Hackers praise Sony for 'The Interview' cancellation, make new threats
- This Guy Is Casually Hanging Out With Nicki Minaj's Naked Booty (Sorta)—See the Funny Pic!
- Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard Welcome Another Baby Girl, Their Second Child Together—Check Out Her Name!
- So Anna Kendrick and Eddie Redmayne Used to Have a Thing for Animated Animals—and Liam Neeson Had the Hots for a Cartoon Too!