Salahis Struggle to Sell Autographs on eBay
By PopEater Staff Posted Oct 7th 2010 11:57AM
After offering up 200 signed pictures of themselves on eBay (at a whopping $100 each) two weeks ago, only two people have forked over the dough for their prized signatures, AP reports.
According to their publicist, Kenny Fried, the couple from 'Real Housewives of D.C.' slashed the price down to $50 after failing to sell any in the first week. The couple was selling the autographs to pay back some debt Tareq owed to his publicity firm for their services after his company, Americas Polo Cup, filed for bankruptcy on Sept. 13.
According to Fried, the couple is unsure what to do with the autographs if they don't sell.
"There's 198 left," he said. "We might use them for wallpaper."
Michaele had better luck selling the red sari she wore to the White House party she and her husband snuck into, selling it to their salon stylist, James Packard-Gomez, for $7,000. Eighty percent of the proceeds from the sari went to charity.
It's anyone's guess what they'll try to sell next!
Real Housewives Snapshots
©BAUER-GRIFFIN.COM "The Real Housewives of New York City" star Kelly Killoren Bensimon continues her training with a run alongside her running partners in Central Park. EXCLUSIVE July 28, 2010 Job: 100728X10 New York, New York www.bauergriffin.com www.bauergriffinonline.com
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jake Gyllenhaal Dances Around Naked, Bangs on Pans on Film Set: See the Bizarre Pictures
- Simon Cowell's Girlfriend Lauren Silverman Shows Off Post-Baby Body in Sheer Top: See the Look!
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Curvaceous Bikini Body in Revealing Shots: Pictures
- Revenge Is Chic! Rachel Zoe Cozies Up To Jessica Alba After Convincing Her To Fire Rival Stylist Brad Goreski
- Break Time: Khloe Kardashian shows Lamar Odom what he's missing
- Mariska Hargitay works to get backlog of rape tests in Detroit processed
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Neil Patrick Harris Talks Gone Girl Sex Scene, Calls Dressing in Drag for Hedwig Role "Intoxicating"
- Bill O'Reilly Slams Beyoncé, Says She "Glorifies" Sex and Is a Bad Role Model for Girls
- Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus and Lindsay Lohan Among Forbes Most Overexposed Celebs—See Who Else Made the Cut!