La Roux Go 'In for the Kill' at the Chelsea Hotel -- Exclusive Video
By Michael D. Ayers Posted Oct 8th 2010 11:20AM
"It was really difficult for me, because there was another video we made about a year-and-a-half ago here in the UK but we only had 5,000 pounds," Jackson says. "That's not very much money. People will say, 'Oh, I like the old one,' and we're completely aware of that and can accept that, but I've moved on and didn't really feel attached to that '80s thing, fashion-wise."
Shot at New York's infamous Chelsea Hotel, the new video for 'In for the Kill' has Jackson donning some incredibly tall hair and splashy make-up. She describes the setting as a "love hotel," but that shouldn't be confused with a house of ill repute. In fact, Jackson is dead-set on this being more about the aesthetic look than any sort of narrative. "There's not anything specific going on," she says. "It's very much about a color palate, a look, a genre and a certain type of fashion."
For an inside look at how 'In for the Kill' was made, watch the behind-the-scenes video below.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled amid sex offender scandal, report says
- ?King David' movie in the works at Warner Bros.
- Sienna Miller narrowly avoided ISIS bombing while on humanitarian mission
- Aaron Paul takes on Toys ?R' Us after ?Breaking Bad' toys are pulled
- The 5 most interesting facts about ?Super Smash Bros. for Wii U'
- Mama June: ?It Isn't True' She's Dating Convicted Child Molester
- Jessica Simpson Posts Super Cute Pic of Her Son
- Extra Scoop: Chrissy Teigen Quits Twitter over Canadian Terror Attack Tweet
- Here Comes Honey Boo Boo's Mama June Denies Dating Sex Offender, Says They Split 10 Years Ago
- Tori Spelling Tweets Photo From Hospital Bed, Reflects on Personal Relationships: "1 Person Will Never Be There 4 Me"
- Kristen Bell Gets Interviewed By Child Prodigies Elias and Zion Phoenix, Reveals Her Favorite Part About Frozen's Princess Anna -- Watch!