La Roux Go 'In for the Kill' at the Chelsea Hotel -- Exclusive Video
By Michael D. Ayers Posted Oct 8th 2010 11:20AM
"It was really difficult for me, because there was another video we made about a year-and-a-half ago here in the UK but we only had 5,000 pounds," Jackson says. "That's not very much money. People will say, 'Oh, I like the old one,' and we're completely aware of that and can accept that, but I've moved on and didn't really feel attached to that '80s thing, fashion-wise."
Shot at New York's infamous Chelsea Hotel, the new video for 'In for the Kill' has Jackson donning some incredibly tall hair and splashy make-up. She describes the setting as a "love hotel," but that shouldn't be confused with a house of ill repute. In fact, Jackson is dead-set on this being more about the aesthetic look than any sort of narrative. "There's not anything specific going on," she says. "It's very much about a color palate, a look, a genre and a certain type of fashion."
For an inside look at how 'In for the Kill' was made, watch the behind-the-scenes video below.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- ?New Girl' renewed for season 5 by Fox
- Trevor Noah's tweets called 'anti-Semitic,' 'sexist;' Comedy Central stands behind new 'Daily Show' host
- 'Britain's Got Talent' execs afraid of host's wardrobe malfunctions?
- Exclusive! Joe Giudice Describes Teresa's Life in Prison, Her Beauty Regimen and More
- Go Gold! Get Rumer Willis' ?Dancing with the Stars? Sexy Samba Beauty Look!
- Extra Scoop: Comedy Central Defends 'Daily Show' Replacement Trevor Noah
- Disney Live-Action Reboots We'd Love to See -- From Aladdin to The Little Mermaid -- Plus Our Dream Castings!
- Adrienne Bailon Performs Selena Song on 20th Anniversary of Singer's Death: Watch the Cheetah Girl's First Performance in Six Years
- Harvey Weinstein Vows He Will Be "Fully Vindicated" Against Groping Accusation Made by 22-Year-Old Model