La Roux Go 'In for the Kill' at the Chelsea Hotel -- Exclusive Video
By Michael D. Ayers Posted Oct 8th 2010 11:20AM
"It was really difficult for me, because there was another video we made about a year-and-a-half ago here in the UK but we only had 5,000 pounds," Jackson says. "That's not very much money. People will say, 'Oh, I like the old one,' and we're completely aware of that and can accept that, but I've moved on and didn't really feel attached to that '80s thing, fashion-wise."
Shot at New York's infamous Chelsea Hotel, the new video for 'In for the Kill' has Jackson donning some incredibly tall hair and splashy make-up. She describes the setting as a "love hotel," but that shouldn't be confused with a house of ill repute. In fact, Jackson is dead-set on this being more about the aesthetic look than any sort of narrative. "There's not anything specific going on," she says. "It's very much about a color palate, a look, a genre and a certain type of fashion."
For an inside look at how 'In for the Kill' was made, watch the behind-the-scenes video below.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Comedian Tracy Morgan still struggling after crash
- Joan Rivers' condition 'remains serious,' daughter says
- Political correctness in Hollywood running amok?
- Watch! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Shay Mitchell Gets a Hair Makeover
- Police Raid Home of '50 Shades' Director and 'Kick Ass 2' Star over Machine Gun
- See First Pic of Angelina Jolie Since Wedding News
- Angelina Jolie Steps Out After Wedding, Melissa Rivers on Joan Rivers: Top 5 Friday Stories
- Bill Murray Tears Tickets at St. Paul Saints Independent League Baseball Game, Catches First Pitch: Watch!
- Jimmy Kimmel: Jennifer Aniston Wasn't Mad About Friends Reunion, That's Acting