La Roux Go 'In for the Kill' at the Chelsea Hotel -- Exclusive Video
By Michael D. Ayers Posted Oct 8th 2010 11:20AM
"It was really difficult for me, because there was another video we made about a year-and-a-half ago here in the UK but we only had 5,000 pounds," Jackson says. "That's not very much money. People will say, 'Oh, I like the old one,' and we're completely aware of that and can accept that, but I've moved on and didn't really feel attached to that '80s thing, fashion-wise."
Shot at New York's infamous Chelsea Hotel, the new video for 'In for the Kill' has Jackson donning some incredibly tall hair and splashy make-up. She describes the setting as a "love hotel," but that shouldn't be confused with a house of ill repute. In fact, Jackson is dead-set on this being more about the aesthetic look than any sort of narrative. "There's not anything specific going on," she says. "It's very much about a color palate, a look, a genre and a certain type of fashion."
For an inside look at how 'In for the Kill' was made, watch the behind-the-scenes video below.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Anchorman 2' trailer: Ron Burgundy is even Burgundy-er
- 'Naked and Afraid' strands complete strangers without food, water? or clothes
- Celebrity Guessing Game: Who's younger?
Huffington Post - EntertainmentFEED
- The Best Lines From 'The Bling Ring'
- 'Under The Dome' Star: 'There's Something Under The Floorboards For Everybody'
- Country Singer Dies At Age 90
- Katy Perry says Russell Brand asked for a divorce via text message
- Watch Brad Pitt and Jimmy Fallon try a yodel duet ? VIDEO
- This Week's Cover: A first look at the making of ?Divergent'
- Video! Rihanna Hits Fan with Microphone
- Selma Blair to Exit ?Anger Management'
- ?The Voice' Finale Bonanza: Cher, Christina Aguilera and a New Winner!