Snooki and J-Woww Get Serious for 'Love Is Louder' Social Media Campaign
By Christine Fenno Posted Oct 9th 2010 12:13PM
The sobering issue has also moved two 'Jersey Shore' stars to join MTV's public service campaign about suicide prevention, Tonic reports.
Snooki says in a brief video that she and J-Woww genuinely know what it's like to be discriminated against, and J-Woww closes by reminding viewers of the fast-spreading mantra against bullying: "Love is louder than hate." See their DIY clip after the jump.
The "Love is Louder" online movement was launched by actress Brittany Snow (in conjuction with MTV and the Jed Foundation) to "raise the volume" about supporting teens who may be contemplating suicide, by spreading candid messages of hope and resilience via social media.
Partners in the campaign include the Trevor Project, DoSomething.org and Stomp Out Bullying!
MORE ABOUT Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Kardashian Shares Adorable Bathtime Picture of North West Laughing
- Natalie Portman Reveals "Dark,""Depressive" Times During Harvard Class Day Speech
- Michael Jackson Molestation Case Dismissed: Judge Rules Wade Johnson Waited Too Long to File
- Carrie Underwood to mark 10 years in country music
- Harry Styles enjoys $600 placenta facials
- Amber Rose is unrecognizable in throwback pic
- The Biggest Loser Winner Ali Vincent Marries Girlfriend Jennifer Krusing, Shows Off 112-Pound Weight Loss
- A$AP Rocky Explains Why He Dissed Rita Ora in ''Better Things''—Watch Now!
- Martina McBride Stands Up for Female Artists After Radio Consultant Claims Country Fans Prefer Songs by Men