Snooki and J-Woww Get Serious for 'Love Is Louder' Social Media Campaign
By Christine Fenno Posted Oct 9th 2010 12:13PM
The sobering issue has also moved two 'Jersey Shore' stars to join MTV's public service campaign about suicide prevention, Tonic reports.
Snooki says in a brief video that she and J-Woww genuinely know what it's like to be discriminated against, and J-Woww closes by reminding viewers of the fast-spreading mantra against bullying: "Love is louder than hate." See their DIY clip after the jump.
The "Love is Louder" online movement was launched by actress Brittany Snow (in conjuction with MTV and the Jed Foundation) to "raise the volume" about supporting teens who may be contemplating suicide, by spreading candid messages of hope and resilience via social media.
Partners in the campaign include the Trevor Project, DoSomething.org and Stomp Out Bullying!
MORE ABOUT Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Robin Thicke Steps Out Smiling Without His Wedding Ring in NYC: Picture
- Harry Shum Jr. Is Engaged! Glee Star Proposed to Girlfriend Shelby Rabara in Hawaii
- Jessica Simpson Shares Slim Selfie, Jared Leto Wonders If J. Law's Oscars Falls Are "a Bit of an Act": Top 5 Stories
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Actress Sheila MacRae from 1960s re-creation of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- Ted Turner hospitalized in South America
- Taylor Swift befriends a Victoria's Secret beauty