Snooki and J-Woww Get Serious for 'Love Is Louder' Social Media Campaign
By Christine Fenno Posted Oct 9th 2010 12:13PM
The sobering issue has also moved two 'Jersey Shore' stars to join MTV's public service campaign about suicide prevention, Tonic reports.
Snooki says in a brief video that she and J-Woww genuinely know what it's like to be discriminated against, and J-Woww closes by reminding viewers of the fast-spreading mantra against bullying: "Love is louder than hate." See their DIY clip after the jump.
The "Love is Louder" online movement was launched by actress Brittany Snow (in conjuction with MTV and the Jed Foundation) to "raise the volume" about supporting teens who may be contemplating suicide, by spreading candid messages of hope and resilience via social media.
Partners in the campaign include the Trevor Project, DoSomething.org and Stomp Out Bullying!
MORE ABOUT Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amber Portwood's Father, Shawn Portwood, Sr., Dead at 50 After Liver Surgery
- Taylor Swift Screams, Pulls Her Hair on Hollywood Reporter Cover, Says Spotify Decision Caused Other Artists to Thank Her
- Victoria Beckham Actually Loves Going Without Makeup, Easy Hair -- How Very Un-Posh!
- Eric Church's Grammy-nominated album 'The Outsiders' goes Platinum
- Report: Selena Gomez still pining over Justin Bieber
- North Korea connected to Sony attack as company cancels Dec. 25 release of 'The Interview'