'Spin Crowd' Star Jonathan Cheban: I'm Not Dating Ashley Holmes
By Amber James Posted Oct 9th 2010 04:30PM
"We're good friends. I'm friends with the family," Cheban tells PopEater. "She's a cool girl."
As Kim Kardashian's BFF and the founder of Command PR, Cheban is in for more drama with Sunday's 'Spin Crowd' finale. Simon Huck, who has worked at the company since 2005, has an emotional breakdown after Cheban ignores his requests to become a partner of the L.A.-based firm. Although the drama was filmed months ago, the tension might not all be water under the bridge, Cheban reveals.
PopEater sat down with Cheban to get the real scoop on the duo's blow-out, why he pressured his female employee to get lip injections and the future of 'The Spin Crowd.' Watch:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Rob Bironas Dies at Age 36: Former Tennessee Titans Kicker Killed in Car Crash
- Jessica Simpson Brings Daughter Maxwell, Son Ace to Her Fashion Show With Husband Eric Johnson: Pictures
- Hilary Duff Talks Lizzie McGuire Reunion: "Why Not?"
- Usher Appears At The Encore Beach Club Las Vegas Nevada
- Happy Ending! The Same Day Honey Boo Boo's Mama June & Sugar Bear Confirm Separation, Fan-Favorite Uncle Poodle Announces Engagement To Boyfriend Alan
- Vince Neil says no more country music for Motley Crue
- Ryan Seacrest talks new season of 'American Idol'
- 'Maze Runner' tops the box office this weekend
- Kelly Osbourne Gets Emotional as She Remembers Her Dear Friend Joan Rivers—Watch the Sweet Clip!
- Katherine Heigl Seemingly Confuses Iraq for Afghanistan in State of Affairs On-Set Snap
- 6 Things We Were Obsessed With While Watching Beyoncé and Jay Z's On the Run HBO Special