'Spin Crowd' Star Jonathan Cheban: I'm Not Dating Ashley Holmes
By Amber James Posted Oct 9th 2010 04:30PM
"We're good friends. I'm friends with the family," Cheban tells PopEater. "She's a cool girl."
As Kim Kardashian's BFF and the founder of Command PR, Cheban is in for more drama with Sunday's 'Spin Crowd' finale. Simon Huck, who has worked at the company since 2005, has an emotional breakdown after Cheban ignores his requests to become a partner of the L.A.-based firm. Although the drama was filmed months ago, the tension might not all be water under the bridge, Cheban reveals.
PopEater sat down with Cheban to get the real scoop on the duo's blow-out, why he pressured his female employee to get lip injections and the future of 'The Spin Crowd.' Watch:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Katy Perry Hasn't Talked to Russell Brand Since He Texted Her to File for Divorce Over Two Years Ago
- Sasheer Zamata Dishes on Meeting Rihanna After Playing Her on Saturday Night Live
- Blake Lively Teases Ryan Reynolds, Calls Him a "Hypocrite": Cute Pics
- Actress Anne Meara, mom of Ben Stiller, dies at 85
- 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or, top honor of Cannes Film Festival
- Actress Kelly Rutherford's children must be returned to US, judge says
- Kim Kardashian Plans Kids Trip to Snowy Montana Amid Family Changes, Kylie Jenner Hesitates Going—Get the KUWTK Recap
- Game of Thrones Recap: "The Gift" Finally Gives Fans the Greatest Present Ever
- Morgan Stewart Models in NYC, EJ Johnson Plans Trip to Bahamas, Dorothy Wang's Party Goes Sour—Get the #RichKids Recap!