'Spin Crowd' Star Jonathan Cheban: I'm Not Dating Ashley Holmes
By Amber James Posted Oct 9th 2010 04:30PM
"We're good friends. I'm friends with the family," Cheban tells PopEater. "She's a cool girl."
As Kim Kardashian's BFF and the founder of Command PR, Cheban is in for more drama with Sunday's 'Spin Crowd' finale. Simon Huck, who has worked at the company since 2005, has an emotional breakdown after Cheban ignores his requests to become a partner of the L.A.-based firm. Although the drama was filmed months ago, the tension might not all be water under the bridge, Cheban reveals.
PopEater sat down with Cheban to get the real scoop on the duo's blow-out, why he pressured his female employee to get lip injections and the future of 'The Spin Crowd.' Watch:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Justin Bieber Dirty Dances With Selena Gomez in Instagram Video -- Then Deletes It!
- Bachelor After the Final Rose Recap: Juan Pablo Can't Say "I Love You"
- Andi Dorfman Named Bachelorette for Season 10!
- Brandi Glanville: I’ll Take A Lie Detector Test To Prove Lisa Vanderpump Wanted To Pack The Tabloids
- Justin Bieber dedicates song to 'baby girl' Selena Gomez at surprise SXSW performance
- Bratty Justin Bieber heading for career ruin?
- 'Duck Dynasty' star Sadie Robertson: Fame is not an excuse to lose your faith