'Spin Crowd' Star Jonathan Cheban: I'm Not Dating Ashley Holmes
By Amber James Posted Oct 9th 2010 04:30PM
"We're good friends. I'm friends with the family," Cheban tells PopEater. "She's a cool girl."
As Kim Kardashian's BFF and the founder of Command PR, Cheban is in for more drama with Sunday's 'Spin Crowd' finale. Simon Huck, who has worked at the company since 2005, has an emotional breakdown after Cheban ignores his requests to become a partner of the L.A.-based firm. Although the drama was filmed months ago, the tension might not all be water under the bridge, Cheban reveals.
PopEater sat down with Cheban to get the real scoop on the duo's blow-out, why he pressured his female employee to get lip injections and the future of 'The Spin Crowd.' Watch:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gwyneth Paltrow: It Wasn't My Idea to Call My Divorce Announcement a "Conscious Uncoupling"
- Eminem: I Weighed 230 Pounds After Overdosing on Prescription Pills
- Demi Lovato Sizzles on New Cover, Says She Only Split From Wilmer Valderrama "When I Was Relapsing"
- Chelsea Handler sends ex-boyfriend who called her fat a message
- Demi Lovato says her relapses behind break-ups with Wilmer Valderrama
- Gigi Hadid won't 'do naked for naked's sake'
- Ice-T and Coco Announce Their Baby's Sex, Name and More—Watch Now!
- Rumer Willis' New Bangs & Extensions Looks Just Like Mom Demi Moore's '80s Hairstyle—See for Yourself!
- Demi Lovato Talks About Boyfriend Wilmer Valderrama and His "Weird" Friendship With Her Ex-Boyfriend Joe Jonas!