'Spin Crowd' Star Jonathan Cheban: I'm Not Dating Ashley Holmes
By Amber James Posted Oct 9th 2010 04:30PM
"We're good friends. I'm friends with the family," Cheban tells PopEater. "She's a cool girl."
As Kim Kardashian's BFF and the founder of Command PR, Cheban is in for more drama with Sunday's 'Spin Crowd' finale. Simon Huck, who has worked at the company since 2005, has an emotional breakdown after Cheban ignores his requests to become a partner of the L.A.-based firm. Although the drama was filmed months ago, the tension might not all be water under the bridge, Cheban reveals.
PopEater sat down with Cheban to get the real scoop on the duo's blow-out, why he pressured his female employee to get lip injections and the future of 'The Spin Crowd.' Watch:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nicole Kidman's Grace of Monaco Lifetime Movie Sure Was Pretty (But Not Very Good)
- Love and Hip Hop Wedding: Inside Yandy Smith and Mendeecees Harris' Live Ceremony
- Teen Mom OG Finale Recap: Farrah Abraham, Maci Bookout Push for Engagements, Come Up Ring-less
- Family of BB King alleges that blues legend was poisoned by manager, assistant
- Actress Anne Meara, mom of Ben Stiller, dies at 85
- 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or, top honor of Cannes Film Festival
- The Bachelorette Tries Boxing, Does Comedy, Reminds Us That Amy Schumer Is Our Queen
- Kanye West's Anniversary Tweet to Kim Kardashian Is 1 Day Late, But Still Pretty Great—See for Yourself!
- Lena Dunham Shows Off Her Figure in Nothing But Lingerie: "I Think I Will Wear It to Dinner"