'Sister Wives' Polygamist Weds Wife No. 4
By Christine Fenno Posted Oct 10th 2010 01:18PM
Despite being investigated by the state of Utah for felony bigamy, Kody Brown has married a fourth wife, a source tells TMZ.
And now TLC, the network behind 'Sister Wives,' the reality series about Brown and his polygamist household, has confirmed the marriage report, according to E! Online.
Robyn Sullivan, a single mom of three who's depicted on the series as a fiancee getting to know the family, reportedly tied the knot with Brown in May. Yesterday, the two were spotted by Radar shopping for jewelry and perfume at a mall, where "they were greeted like rock stars."
The network doesn't plan to air footage of the private ceremony, but in the season finale episode, viewers will get to see the wedding reception.
Brown, an avowed fundamentalist Mormon, was raising 13 children with three wives in one household at the time of the latest wedding.
Once 'Sister Wives' premiered on national television last month, officials in Utah launched an investigation into the brood, but so far, charges have not been filed. Producers insist they discussed the possibility of criminal charges with the Browns before embarking on shooting any episodes.
You can watch Kody's wives Mari, Janelle and Christine in this TLC clip, discussing the newcomer Robyn and how she was brought into the family.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Gabourey Sidibe attends The American Cancer Society's Choose You luncheon on May 5th in New York City.
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Angelina Jolie Steps Out After Wedding, Melissa Rivers on Joan Rivers: Top 5 Friday Stories
- Bill Murray Tears Tickets at St. Paul Saints Independent League Baseball Game, Catches First Pitch: Watch!
- Jimmy Kimmel: Jennifer Aniston Wasn't Mad About Friends Reunion, That's Acting
- Rehab Vet Farrah Abraham Says ?I Have Faith In' Amber Portwood's Sobriety: ?Teen Mom' Frenemies No More
- Moving Trucks Spotted Outside Mariah Carey's Apartment Building ? Is This Really The End Of Her Marriage To Nick Cannon?
- Tony Stewart Speaks Out On Killing Fellow NASCAR Driver Kevin Ward Jr. —‘It Will Affect My Life Forever’
- Comedian Tracy Morgan still struggling after crash
- Joan Rivers' condition 'remains serious,' daughter says
- Political correctness in Hollywood running amok?
- Kate Mara and Max Minghella Split Up After 4 Years of Dating
- OMG! Giuliana & Bill Rancic Share Adorable Exclusive Photos of Son Duke on His 2nd Birthday—He's Gotten So Big!
- See Photos of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt on Their Wedding Day and Looking Gorgeous... in Mr. & Mrs. Smith!