Danny McBride and Jody Hill Talk 'Eastbound & Down'
By Ben Trivett Posted Oct 11th 2010 04:15PM
HBO's fan favorite show 'Eastbound & Down' is back on the air and south of the border this season, with Kenny Powers, played by Danny McBride, taking his antics to Mexico for another shot at baseball glory. After last season's craziness, it's safe to say that going international was the only way to up the ante. We were recently lucky enough to catch up with Danny and 'Eastbound' creator Jody Hill to talk about this season. Check out PopEater's exclusive video after the jump to see what's up with Kenny Powers, guests who may or may not be coming back this season and if/when the 'Eastbound' boys will ever draw the line.
Danny McBride and Jody Hill Talk 'Eastbound'
PopEater visits with Jody Hill and Danny McBride from HBO's 'Eastbound and Down.'
Ben Trivett, PopEater
Ben Trivett, PopEater
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Pharrell Williams, Cara Delevingne Channel a Prince and Princess for Chanel Short Film: See the Glam Clip!
- Adam Levine, Behati Prinsloo Passionately Kiss at an L.A. Lakers Basketball Game For Kiss Cam: Pictures!
- Odell Beckham Jr.'s "Unbelievable" One-Handed Catch Breaks the Internet: Watch the Video, See Celebrities React, Memes, and More
- ?Desperate' Vicki Gunvalson Lying About Tamra Barney To Stir Up Drama
- Brooks Moves In! Vicki Gunvalson Takes Cheating, Cancer-Stricken Boyfriend Ayers Into Home
- Two More Women Step Forward Accusing Bill Cosby Of Sexual Assault
- Robin Thicke reportedly dating 19-year-old model
- Model turned MMA fighter Paige VanZant never saw career coming
- 'Star Wars' trailer in nine theaters this weekend
- Angelina Jolie Once Feared Unbroken Might Be "One of the Great Disasters of Filmmaking History"
- Old Spice Releases Yet Another Horrifying Commercial That Will Give You Eternal Nightmares
- Kate Upton Cuts Her Hair a Few Inches Shorter, Embraces the "Lob" Trend—See the Pic!