Jonathan Lipnicki Gets Scorched by 'Family Guy'
By PopEater Staff Posted Oct 11th 2010 11:15AM
In a short scene where Peter is trying to help fix his father-in-law Carter's marriage, he suggests he should make friends with an adorable little kid and asks Lipnicki to come over. But when Lipnicki shows up, Peter is horrified by what he sees. Instead of a cute 6-year-old with glasses, it's a, well ... Just Watch the Video:
To his credit, Tom Cruise's former little buddy is already laughing it off on Twitter.
"Hey guys thanks for the love, but I don't feel bad about what they said on Family Guy. It was all in good fun, I've worked on that show b4," Lipnicki, now 19, tweeted on Monday morning.
As he alluded to in his tweet, Lipnicki isn't new to 'Family Guy,' in which he played a small role in 2005. Ever since then, his resume has been a bit light on Hollywood roles, but he appeared on single episodes for 'Monk' and 'Glenn Martin DDS' in 2009.
According to his website, Lipnicki has been living a "normal life" in North Hollywood, where he takes acting classes at Playhouse West while also training in competitive Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'X-Men' director calls sex abuse lawsuit a shakedown
- FOX411's pic of the day
- James Franco on his 'intimate' selfies: 'It's not like I'm exposing myself'
- Seth Meyers Set to Host 2014 Emmys
- John Oliver to Interview Former NSA Director in HBO Debut
- Batman-Superman Movie Finds Its Cyborg
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- Daniel Radcliffe Asks, 'What Would Michael Fassbender Do?'
- Brace Yourselves, There's Going to Be a Peeps Movie
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence, Pulls Out of 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' Press Tour