Jonathan Lipnicki Gets Scorched by 'Family Guy'
By PopEater Staff Posted Oct 11th 2010 11:15AM
In a short scene where Peter is trying to help fix his father-in-law Carter's marriage, he suggests he should make friends with an adorable little kid and asks Lipnicki to come over. But when Lipnicki shows up, Peter is horrified by what he sees. Instead of a cute 6-year-old with glasses, it's a, well ... Just Watch the Video:
To his credit, Tom Cruise's former little buddy is already laughing it off on Twitter.
"Hey guys thanks for the love, but I don't feel bad about what they said on Family Guy. It was all in good fun, I've worked on that show b4," Lipnicki, now 19, tweeted on Monday morning.
As he alluded to in his tweet, Lipnicki isn't new to 'Family Guy,' in which he played a small role in 2005. Ever since then, his resume has been a bit light on Hollywood roles, but he appeared on single episodes for 'Monk' and 'Glenn Martin DDS' in 2009.
According to his website, Lipnicki has been living a "normal life" in North Hollywood, where he takes acting classes at Playhouse West while also training in competitive Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- British actress Geraldine McEwan who played Miss Marple dead at 82
- Val Kilmer says he's in hospital but doesn't have tumor
- Authorities review video of Suge Knight incident
- 'SNL': J.K. Simmons Mocks His 'Whiplash' Character
- 'SNL' Slams NYC Mayor for Blizzard Bust in Cold Open
- Art Directors Guild Awards Go To 'The Grand Budapest Hotel,' 'Guardians of the Galaxy' and 'Birdman'
- The Avengers Face Ultron in This New 'Age of Ultron' TV Spot
- Check Out This Terrifying New Dinosaur From 'Jurassic World'
- Tatiana Maslany Nabs Lead Role in 'Star Wars' Spinoff: Rumor Alert!