Mika's Sister Impaled on Railings After Fall in London
By PopEater Staff Posted Oct 11th 2010 08:40AM
A spokesman for Mika, real name Michael Penniman Jr., said the singer's sister was in "critical but stable" condition at Royal London Hospital. "The family have asked for privacy at this time."
Metropolitan Police gave this account to BBC News: "Police were called to an address at 0515 BST after reports a woman was impaled on railings after falling from a window. Inquiries into the circumstances have begun. It is being treated as non-suspicious."
The Beirut-born Mika rose to fame in 2007 with his album 'Life in Cartoon Motion,' which contained the hits 'Grace Kelly" and 'Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)' and sold more than 5.6 million copies worldwide.
He released a second album, 'The Boy Who Knew Too Much,' in 2009, and is currently on tour. PopEater had the pleasure of speaking with Mika last year, where he showed off his painting skills and spoke glowingly about Lady Gaga.
- Filed under:
- Music News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Report: Woman who claimed to have third breast added is fake
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Filmmaker Dinesh D'Souza spared prison over campaign funds violation
- ?True Detective': Will the real Vince Vaughn step forward?
- ?Lion King' musical has the top box office in entertainment
- ?Modern Family's' Sarah Hyland Fears for Her Life Because of ?Abusive' Ex-BF
- Sexy Kristin Cavallari Talks Beauty Tips and Motherhood
- Sofia Vergara Says She Wooed Joe Manganiello with Her New Fragrance
- Christina Aguilera Looks Slim One Month After Giving Birth to Daughter on Date Night With Fiance Matthew Rutler
- Jessica Simpson's Husband Eric Johnson Playfully Throws Son Ace Into the Air While Swimming: Picture
- Dancing With the Stars Season 19, Week 2 Results Recap: Which Contestant Was Eliminated?