Andy Richter Will Be Conan's Sidekick Once Again
By PopEater Staff Posted Oct 12th 2010 03:45PM
According to The Hollywood Reporter, TBS has officially announced that Richter will be back as Conan's sidekick for the new show 'Conan,' which debuts on Nov. 8.
"I'm thrilled to be going back to work with Conan, and very excited to start a whole new venture on TBS," Richter said. "However, I'm mostly looking forward to getting out of the house again."
Back in March, Conan brought along Richter on his comedy tour, 'Legally Prohibited from Being Funny on Television,' making it not so surprising Conan would want his buddy with him on TBS.
Out of all the players involved in the Conan-Leno-NBC feud, Richter was equally, if not more, distraught by the whole experience. Hope this cheers you up, Andy!
UPDATE: Conan Addresses Andy in a New Video:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kris Jenner Feels Betrayed by Bruce Jenner for Dating Her Friend: "She's Livid"
- Ricki Lake Files For Divorce From Husband Christian Evans, Offers to Pay Spousal Support
- Bruce Jenner Smokes, Gets Red Manicure on 65th Birthday; Kate Gosselin Avoided Ex-Husband Jon Gosselin at Yard Sale: Top 5 Stories
- ?He Said He'd Pay Her': How ?Manipulative' Hank Baskett Tried To Cover Up The Transsexual Scandal ? Model's Best Friend Tells All In Video Confession
- Booby Chaps! 10 Photos Of Male Celebrities Sporting An Impressive Set Of Man Boobs
- My Everything! Ariana Grande Is ?Spending The Holidays' With ?Soul Partner' Boyfriend Big Sean
- Jennifer Lopez: I felt 'abused' in past relationships
- Roman Polanski questioned in Poland about 1977 sex with a minor case
- Shania Twain reveals she has more music in the works
- Katniss Threatens Snow in The Hunger Games: Mockingjay—Part 1 Final Trailer, "Burn"—Watch Now!
- Pregnant Milla Jovovich Reveals Sex of Baby No. 2—Find Out What She's Having!
- We Might Not Recover from Tonight's American Horror Story: Freak Show: Our Rants and Raves